This Account Manager opportunity will suit candidates with experience in estate agency or surveying (or with some legal or probate awareness). Fantastic bonus structure with on-target earnings potential of £37.5k per annum
The primary purpose of the Account (or Client Relationship) Manager is to liaise with clients and external service providers to compile accurate Property Appraisal reports and distribute them to the relevant company client.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel.
- Compile accurate Property Valuation Appraisal and Desktop Valuation reports.
- Maintain a consistency level within 10% of Valuation vs Sale Price.
- Alert Business Development Team & sales team to opportunities.
- Promote the use of the company's ancillary services.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied.
- Update database to ensure key staff are aware of changes within clients.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Provide interim valuation updates to Sales Negotiators as requested.
Your Skills & Experience
- Track record in sales and/or client account management.
- Strong work ethic, along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport and business relationships with clients.
- Proven experience of working within a target driven environment desirable.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration
- Estate Agents
- Client Accounts
- Relation Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'