£45,000 + Pension + 25 days Holiday
An energetic Sales Executve with qualities that include charisma and charm is required by this very successful local business where you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing existing client accounts and developing successful long term business relationships
- Identifying further opportunities for additional business and revenue growth within existing clients
- Developing new business opportunities by researching and cold calling potential new clients
- Targeting key decision makers in organisations to promote products and conducting winning presentations
- Preparing detailed proposals and quotations and forwarding to key decision makers ensuring prices are competitive
- Sending out sales literature to potential new clients and assisting with the development of new marketing initiatives
We will only respond to candidates who we consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn - BurtonBoltonRose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'