Staffline are providing recruitment solutions to many of the UK's leading supermarket and logistics providers throughout the UK. The vision of Staffline is to build and develop the most reliable integrated workforce in the country and to become the leading creator of opportunities, jobs and innovation in the driving sector.
As an Account Manager, working from our client's site in Thrapston, near Kettering, reporting into the Regional Manager, you will be accountable for the day to day provision of workers and the management of the HGV driver workforce, whilst ensuring a high level of professionalism and communication to both, the customer and the temporary workforce.
The successful applicant will be given an opportunity to develop a career within the recruitment sector, working within the market leading provider of temporary workforce solutions throughout the UK and Ireland and exposure to some of the UK's leading retail / logistics companies as their lead supplier of HGV drivers.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent service, ensuring all planning, payroll, absence management and internal compliance procedures are followed
- Pro-actively managing the applicant pipeline to ensure recruitment and resourcing needs are consistently met and planned well in advance to maximise fulfilment of shifts
- Assisting with preparing documents required for client review meeting
- Achieving KPI's as set by line manager and the customer service level agreement
- Using IT systems available and ensure internal systems are fully and accurately updated as necessary
- Providing cover and/or support to other areas as required
- Ensuring any issues raised by the Client or Drivers are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Building strong relationship with the client and reporting any problems to line manager ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Providing administrative support as required to ensure the account operates efficiently on a day to day basis and all records are kept up to date
- Required to cover your share of out of hours on call
Our ideal candidate would:
- Be flexible to work weekends and cover out of hours as and when required
- Be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail and a demonstrable ability to work under pressure
- Have excellent problem solving skills, the ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential challenges
- Own a car and be able to commute to other client sites as required
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, Outlook).
- Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential.
Staffline is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates from diverse communities and a variety of industry sectors.
Salary: Basic £21,000 per annum - dependent on experience; plus bonus scheme of £4,000
Interested? Click APPLY NOW with a C.V and a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role.
- account manager
- team leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job