CBRE GWS Corporate Services are seeking an experienced Facilities Management Account Manager to take responsibility for a corporate customer site in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Corporate Services Division of CBRE GWS, and the role offers excellent training and career development opportunity.
Reporting to the Area General Manager, the successful candidate is accountable for the safe operation and smooth running of the customer site where CBRE are responsible for delivering a hard services facilities management service.
- Manage all facilities management services within a large sports facility site
- Develop and articulate a clear vision, mission and value proposition for the site in conjunction with the Site Leadership
- Day to day management of third party contractors to include monthly performance review meetings with Account Managers
- Process invoices and create purchase requisitions
- Implement cost improvement strategies
- Manage site Health & Safety (new staff safety/awareness inductions) and chair Health & Safety Committee
- Ensure statutory compliance in maintained
- Coordinate and implement fire safety procedures
- Lead Business Continuity Planning Team
- Coordinate internal office movements; plan and implements moves and fit out
- Previous quantifiable experience of delivering facilities management services within a corporate office environment.
- Good understanding of contracts and negotiations
- Able to work on own initiative, self-manage but must work as part of a wider team
- Customer facing and presentational skills essential
- PC literate - Microsoft & Excel, access systems
- Financially aware and commercially astute
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of Mechanical and Electrical services, ideally with a technical background
- Ability to work to pressured deadlines
- Proven track record of leading service improvement, optimization and innovation
- The ability to work unsociable hours when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job