- Account Manager role for an award-winning content marketing agency
- An excellent opportunity for a creative content writer to translate various client's goals into effective campaigns
- Rapidly expanding B2B marketing agency
- Face to face client interaction
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience of working either in a content marketing agency or in a content marketing role. The Account Manager role will work with three to four key technology clients to understand their needs, create and deliver cutting edge content campaigns, and report of the success of the campaigns. The successful candidate will have had experience working in an agency environment and live and breathe content. This role, reporting to the Account Director, is a growth role to help manage the newly increased workload of the agency.
Responsibilities for the position of Account Manager:
- Engaging with clients daily, keeping them updated and building rapport
- Taking and interpreting the clients' briefs and deliver over and above their expectations
- Writing copy and content for appropriate technology clients
- Understanding different audiences and client objectives
- Working to different tone of voice and style guidelines
- Working hand in hand with creatives
- Writing for a variety of different platforms and channels
- Contributing relevant ideas for effective content
- Being a source of knowledge on spelling and grammar, including proofreading
- Revising key performance metrics
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders in the business
Requirements for the Account Manager:
- Experience in the Technology sector
- Relevant B2B marketing knowledge and understanding
- An expert in content creation
- Commercial and tenacious individual
- Highly motivated
This exciting and growing content marketing agency is looking to build on an incredibly successful year and see this role playing a key part in the organisations success. They have recently opened international offices, set up a formalised training programme and won some big pitches with some of the world's leading technology providers. The business needs a career-driven Account Manager to join the team during a period of accelerated growth and change.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Salary: £38,000-45,000
- Excellent company benefits.
Location: The position of Account Manager is based in South West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job