Account Manager/Sales Administrator - London
Communications Company based near London Bridge is looking to recruit an experienced Internal Account Manager to join their team!
You will be responsible for supporting the organisations biggest and most loyal customers and will therefore have excellent Customer Service skills and previous experience in a similar role.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager or Sales Administrator to join an expanding and forward-thinking business.
- Providing a point of contact for large directly managed clients
- Responding to inbound enquires and providing pricing across our full range of products and services
- Plan out-bound calls to existing customer base in order to promote products
- Provide accurate and timely quotes to customers
- Create accurate order forms and ensure they are processed in line with procedures
- Liaising with internal departments for the fulfilment of orders and enquiries
- Planning and reporting personal activity against targets using Salesforce
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Salesforce knowledge or similar CRM experience
- Experience in an Account Manager or Sales Administration role
- An excellent telephone manner
- Experience in a target focused environment
- An understanding of sales processes
- Effective communication skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Telecoms knowledge would be desirable
- 22 Days Holiday (increasing to 25 after 3 years)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Potential quarterly bonus
- Fun, sociable company
- Based a short walk from borough market
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job