The role of the Customer Service Manager is to maximise customer service to his/her designated accounts, through the provision of continuous and high quality support in all areas of business. In particular this involves pro-active management of quotations, managing new product developments to the expectations of the customer from point of enquiry through to successful delivery of first order, and liaising closely with the other internal departments with regard to the raising and acknowledging of repeat orders thereafter.
• To ensure that new specifications are project managed and raised correctly on the computer system.
• To seek out new business opportunities from existing designated accounts and increase sales revenue and profitability.
• To attend meetings, whether in the UK or abroad, with customers and obtain full customer project briefs and provide accurate quotations.
• To proactively manage and progress quotations from point of enquiry through to a win / lose outcome.
• To provide technical feedback to customers as required regarding our products.
• To manage internal meetings ensuring they are documented so that key personnel at the company are aware of what is required on projects.
• To submit a monthly feedback report to the Assistant Office Manager.
• To monitor stocks and payment and ensure agreed terms are adhered to, and to liaise closely with the Finance Department in order to minimise credit exposure risk.
• To provide information as requested relating to all areas of the business in terms of forecasts and turnover.
• To identify opportunities for the development of standard or bespoke products and services that meet both the existing and future aspirations of the customer base.
• To liaise with the Planning & Distribution department so as to ensure that customer orders are processed smoothly and accurately, and that accurate delivery dates are acknowledged in a timely fashion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business established over 40 years.
We are ideally looking for candidates with previous account/ client management experience, experience of working in a Customer Service role and project management skills.
Please contact email@example.com with your CV in Word.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job