Tableau Software is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world, making fast analytics and visualization products that help people see and understand data of any size or format. Customers of all sizes use our products, from Fortune 500 companies, to video game designers, to scientists in the jungles of Central America, to high school principals. Our software is for anyone with data and questions! Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.
What you’ll be doing …
As Customer Renewals Account Manager, you will be responsible for customer retention for a specific book of accounts.
You will be in a quota-based role and responsible for the maintenance renewal revenue and rate for assigned territory. You will interact and build relationships with customers to ensure they are plugged into all the resources Tableau has to offer, whether it is training, support services, new release information, events happening in the area, all to ensure the customer is successful using Tableau software, with the primary objective of collecting maintenance renewal revenue on-time.
Your role is to ensure customer success by being dedicated to your customers’ deployment, adoption, and training to guarantee customer satisfaction. High customer satisfaction will help you attain a high maintenance renewal rate, as satisfied customers renew.
Some of the things you will be doing include:
- Maintenance Renewal Revenue Quota: Directly responsible for Tableau maintenance renewal contract opportunities, revenue, and renewal rates for assigned territory.
- Transactional Sales: This sales role is highly transactional, with hundreds of maintenance renewals to collect quarterly.
- High Sales Activities: You will make hundreds of calls and emails each week, as you will be responsible for thousands of maintenance renewals annually.
- Tableau product training and assistance: You will be an expert in Tableau’s products, as customers will need help with training, deployment and adoption to ensure customer success, which drives their renewals.
- Other related duties as assigned
Who you are …
- Experienced. You have at least 2 years of inside sales and/or customer service experience. You have used and have working knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system.
- Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- People Person. You have strong interpersonal skills and strive to maintain strong relationships with your customers and your colleagues. Your customer service and communication skills are top-notch, both over the phone and in email.
- Highly Analytical . You have strong analytical skills, the ability to learn and use analysis software & an impeccable business acumen.
- Detail Oriented. You handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
- A True Team Player. You are a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player. You effectively give and receive feedback.
- Go-Getter . Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Domain. Experience with maintenance renewal process and/or background in software preferred. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Cross-Cultural . Experience relating to customers from a variety of European countries and cultures. Fluency in English required. Skills in other European languages a plus.
- Account Manager
- Customer Success
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job