£25k - £35k + OTE £80k (50% on all NB) + car allowance/company car + company benefits
Our client a worldwide known vendor who specialise in managed print solutions and other forms of managed services across the UK. They have a team of professional and knowledgeable employees who provide a top class service to their customers. They are looking to recruit a dynamic and innovative Business Development Manager to join their already successful sales team. With a vibrant culture and ongoing incentives it's an exciting company to work for!
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
* 5+ years' experience selling Managed Print Solutions/Documents Solutions
* New business attitude and attitude
* Strong B2B sales experience
* Generated £10k + GP per month previously
* Being able to demonstrate strong consultative, negotiations and closing skills.
* High level of written communication skills in order to respond to proposals, tender situations and quotations.
* Proven success in gaining and building relationships with larger accounts and in delivering high value sales with long selling cycles.
* High level of commercial/business awareness within the sales environment.
* The Business Development Manager must have experience of providing innovative and creative solutions that meets the customer's need and business drivers.
* Real go getter for new business
* Confident and articulate
* Business Development Manager - Basic salary £25k-£35k (doe)
* 50% commission on all NB
* Car allowance or company car
* Company benefits: phone, laptop, incentives, bonuses
* Work for a vibrant and growing company
If this Business Development Manager role sounds of interest apply within and for more information on the role get in touch on or
- new business
- document solutions
- managed print services
- document management solutions
- copier sales
- printer sales
- multi-functional devices
- managed print solutions
- high volume printer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'