Account Manager, Life Science (Paris, France)
Location: Paris, France
Territory: All France
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known, reputable life-science company who are world leaders in the manufacture and supply of high quality Life Science Reagents. Their clients are world leading Academic/Research institutions and Pharma/BioPharma/Biotech’s.
They are now looking for an Account Manager to focus on their customers in France. This is a field/office based, customer facing position and will involve up to 60-80% travel. Whilst the territory includes all of France, the majority of the business will focus in around the Greater Paris area and when not travelling you will work from the company’s Paris office. A typical interaction with a prospect customer would be to understand their research and their requirements around it and then to introduce to them the relevant products that the company can provide. The focus will be to develop existing customers but there will be some new business activities involved. For the right candidate, this role has the potential to develop into a more managerial position over time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a degree qualified life scientist with a proven background in Scientific sales (1-2yrs+) to join a global business as they develop and grow their business and presence in their French Office. It would suit a motivated individual who is looking to join a small but highly successful team who is looking to make a direct impact on their French business and will take a leading role in developing the company’s presence in France. For the right individual there would be excellent opportunities for personal development.
Role Key Objectives:
- Playing an important part in ensuring the overall sales target is met each financial year
- Retaining and growing existing accounts and relationships and to develop new relationships which will result in new business
- Develop an understanding of the territory and target the key accounts
- To make a minimum of 5 quality meetings each day
- Ensuring excellent communication with clients via telephone, email and face to face visits.
- Assist and attend where necessary any relevant industry conferences and exhibitions
- Good time management - Ensuring tasks are completed within the expected time frame
- Good product knowledge - Knowing what separates the company’s products from its competitors and informing the customers of these advantages
- Closing of sales opportunities and working within the company’s ethos and culture
- At least 1 year’s experience in scientific sales
- Degree qualified (or higher) in a life science related subject
- Full EU driver’s licence
- Based in/near Paris (or happy to relocate to the area)
- Salary: Competitive
- Company car
- Attractive commission
- Generous benefits package
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'