We are looking for an experienced Insurance Account Executive for a busy Nottingham City Centre Insurance Company. To work in the Household Department, we are looking for an intelligent enthusiastic individual with experience working within personal lines insurance - preferably new business rather than claims. The successful Account Executive needs to have excellent self organisation and be able to work under pressure. Working as part of a team is an essential part of the role as well as being able to prioritise their own work load.
• All aspects of New Business Processing
• All policy quotations and new quotations
• All aspects of Adjustment Processing
• All aspects of Renewal Processing
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
• Dealing with all incoming telephone enquiries and issues
• Organising your own workload
• Meeting set targets
• Dealing with referrals through your supervisor
• Helping new and current employees
A minimum of 1 year’s experience required from a broker background of personal lines / household.
The ideal candidate will:
Able to think laterally and work around problems
Be a self starter
Able to work under pressure
Able to thrive in a small company
Able to challenge constructively
Able to be creative, energetic, but professional
Takes absolute accountability for meeting targets
Personal desire to provide the best service to customers
Remuneration / Benefits
Salary – £19,425.
If you are looking to work in a friendly, successful City Centre Insurance company that can offer opportunities, apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job