Add to basket or enquire
Our Visual Merchandising Diploma is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Visual Merchandising Diploma is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Become exceptionally skilled and proficient in the arts of dynamic Retail and marketing by taking the Visual Merchandising course from One Education. Learn to influence and attract buying customers to your stock, by merely utilising your available materials and making use of your imagination. Add this valuable strategy to your retail resume now.
The use of visual planning and display management has long been a vital part of the retail sector, and we can train you to acquire the knowledge to excel in this field. It is a crucial ability needed to maintain successful sales and profitability, and this course will present you with everything you’ll need to master these skills.
By enrolling in the Visual Merchandising course, you’ll swiftly learn about the history and purpose of this ability in Retail. You’ll be taught how to layout the store design and construct an attractive and eye-catching presentation on the exterior of any store. The course will also guide you in the use of mannequins and other display fixtures, that will enhance your stock and encourage sales. You’ll also learn how to utilise modern technology and work within financial constraints. If you want to use your artistic capabilities and become a success in Retail, this is the ideal learning package for you.
What Will I Learn from this Visual Merchandising Diploma?
- Understand the aims and benefits of Visual Merchandising
- Learn the techniques for creating effective store layouts
- Know how to create stunning exterior designs to attract customers
- Discover how to plan and construct an appealing in-store design
- Be able to dress and pose a mannequin effectively
- Acquire the skills to install and secure shop fittings
- Become familiar with the roles and responsibilities of a Visual Merchandiser
- Gain awareness of the challenges currently facing Visual Merchandising
Why People Enrol this Visual Merchandising Diploma From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Visual Merchandising Diploma
- Learning materials of our Visual Merchandising Diploma contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Visual Merchandising course content for a full year
- Complete the Visual Merchandising Diploma at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Visual Merchandising Diploma
We’ve taken this comprehensive Visual Merchandising course and broken it down into 08 manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the visual merchandising skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Visual Merchandising is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction to Visual Merchandising
- What Is Visual Merchandising?
- Aims of Visual Merchandising
- History of Visual Merchandising
- Importance of Product Presentation
Module 02: Store Layouts
- Introduction to Store Layouts
- Role of a Store Planner
- Techniques for Creating Effective Store Layouts
- Aims and Purposes of Store Layouts
- Putting Together the Layouts
Module 03: Exterior Design
- Exterior Signs
- Marquees and Banners
- Walks and Entries
- Window Displays
Module 04: In-Store Design
- Creating an Appealing Store Atmosphere
- Music and Scent
- How Exciting Should a Store Be?
Module 05: Mannequins in Visual Merchandising
- Dressing A Mannequin
- Securing A Mannequin
- Grouping Mannequins
- Importance of Mannequins
Module 06: Display Fixtures
- Different Types of Display Fixtures
- Horizontal Fixtures
- Vertical Fixtures
- Shop Fits, Vendor and Specialist Fixtures
- Wall Fixtures
Module 07: The Role of a Visual Merchandiser
- The Day-To-Day Role of a Visual Merchandiser
- Visual Merchandising for Department Stores
- Visual Merchandising for Multiple Chain Stores
- Small Stores Visual Merchandising
- Measuring Success
Module 08: Challenges of Modern Visual Merchandising
- Deficiency of New Technologies
- Limited Display Space
- Budget Constraints
- Lack of Flexibility
- Traditional Blueprints
How is the Visual Merchandising Diploma assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Visual Merchandising Diploma, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £109. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Visual Merchandising Diploma, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Visual Merchandising Diploma is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Visual Merchandising Diploma. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Visual Merchandising Diploma is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Visual Merchandising Diploma will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Visual Merchandising Diploma. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
how many days will it take to complete course and get certificate? Is the one week is enough?
Hi Gul, The estimated course duration is 6 hours. You will have one year access to the course after getting enrolled. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain an accredited certificate. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Ellie Prestage asked:
Do you only get one attempt to pass the course?
Dear Ellie, Thank you for contacting us. You can take the mock exam for three times and the final exam for one. You can retake the final exam with the additional fee for three(3) times. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Are you able to complete this course without being employed in the retail industry?
Dear Teena, You don't need to have any formal entry requirements to do the course. This course is open for all, you will learn everything directly from the course. You need to be over 16 and have a good understanding in English language. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.