Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
If you want to get a deep insight into this topic and start a career in this sector then this award-winning and best-selling UK Insurance Training course is the perfect choice for you.
This UK Insurance Training course is approved by CPD. You can study at your own pace and get accredited in just 6 hours. This UK Insurance Training course is designed for both part-time and full-time students.
Tons of learners around the UK have taken this course to boost their knowledge and skill to work in the related field. This UK Insurance Training course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several information-rich modules to give you a proper understanding of this topic and accelerate your career.
Expert tutor support and 24/7 customer support are what you’re going to get with this premium quality UK Insurance Training course. You will get help and answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this UK Insurance Training.
You or your employer can easily verify your qualification by checking the validity of your certificate from our dedicated website.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- The basic elements and nature of an insurance management
- Primary and ancillary functions and benefits of Insurance
- The roles and responsibilities of an insurance account manager
- Elements and clauses of the insurance contract
- The four main types of insurance
- An overview of the Insurance Industry in the UK
- Risk management: The STARR system.
- The law of large numbers and how it works.
- Insurability criteria assessment
- Skills and qualifications of a successful insurance account manager.
- Learn about the basic principles and practices of insurance management
- Understand how insurance works
- Get a full overview of the UK insurance industry
- Discover different types of risks involved and how to address them.
- Learn the five basic ways to deal with risk
- Learn about different types of insurance and their benefits.
- Understand different aspects of life, health, business and vehicle insurance
- Find out the elements and clauses of an insurance contract.
- Explore the essential skills required to become an insurance account manager.
- Gain an integrated view of insurance account management and how it can be best practised.
This UK Insurance Training is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our UK Insurance Training is the perfect place to start.
We guarantee that you will gain relevant skill and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the course will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our UK Insurance Training Today!
Module 1: Definition of Insurance
- Nature of Insurance
- How Insurance Works
- Types of Insurance
Module 2: An Overview of the Insurance Industry in the UK
- Beginnings of a modern insurance market
- The UK insurance laboratory
- A very British Revolution
- Differing approaches to reinsurance
- Great Fire of 1666
- Life insurance
- UK insurance industry – An introductory guide
How insurance works
- How do insurance providers calculate the premiums?
- Where to buy insurance
- Using online comparison sites
- Making an insurance claim
- What to do if your claim is rejected
Module 3: Basics of Insurance
- Risk Management
- Ways to Deal with Risk
- UK business insurance requirements
- What extra insurance coverage is available?
- Types of Insurance
Module 4: Principles and Practices of Insurance
- Insurance Contracts
- Insurable Interest
- Key principle
- Agreed Value
Module 5: Insurance Contract: Elements and Clauses of Insurance Contract
Elements of Insurance Contract
- Utmost Good Faith
- Principle of Indemnity
- Conditions for Indemnity Principle
- Doctrine of Subrogation
Various Clauses of Insurance Contract
- Description of the Marine Clauses
- Types of Insurance Contract
- Policy Sections
Module 6: Home Insurance
- What is home insurance?
- Buildings Insurance
- Contents Insurance
- Additional cover that is available
- Cover for flats and Maisonettes
- What is excluded
- How the price of your home insurance is calculated
- How your claim will be paid
Module 7: Life and Health Insurance
- Think about why you might need cover
- Some reasons for taking out life cover
- Types of life cover
- What is covered in Private Medical Insurance?
- High-quality private clinic and hospital accommodation
- Understanding the cover
- Types of policy
- Moratorium Underwriting
Module 8: Business Insurance
- Business insurance
- Why do I need business insurance?
- What type of business insurance do I need?
- Employers liability insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
Module 9: Vehicle Insurance
- If you’re in an accident
- Driving abroad
- Uninsured vehicles
- Driving without insurance
Module 10: Human Behaviour in Insurance
- How we make decisions
- Making insurance decisions
- Do we have our own bias?
- Continuous improvement
Module 11: Essential Skills for the Insurance Account Manager and Broker
- What Does an Account Manager Do?
- What Kind of Education Do I Need?
- How Can I Become Licensed?
- Necessary skills for successful key account management.
- Seven skills required to be a good insurance broker
Module 12: Underwriting Essentials
- Insurance Underwriting
- Primary Objectives of Underwriting
- Underwriting process
- Insurance Score
- Factors Considered When Underwriting A Life Insurance Policy
Module 13: Insurance Fraud
- Types of car insurance fraud
- How to identify a ‘Crash for Cash’
- What to do if you think you’ve been involved in a scam
- Types of Home insurance fraud
- How to avoid getting caught out by fraudulent insurance companies
Once you have completed all the modules in the UK Insurance Training course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Show off Your New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
Is This UK Insurance Training Course Right for You?
This UK Insurance Training course is ideal for anyone who’s interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This UK Insurance Training will help you get a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
This UK Insurance Training course will help you to kickstart or take your career in the relevant sector to the next level. It will help you achieve a position of respect and dignity and you will be able to get ahead of the competition. The UK Insurance Training certificate will add significant weight to your CV and will help you in procuring jobs in the relevant sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.