Add to basket or enquire
Our Tax Accounting course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Tax Accounting course is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Gain a solid understanding of the UK tax system with the comprehensive Tax Accounting online training course from One Education. This course is the perfect opportunity for those looking to take the first steps towards a career as a Tax Accountant in the UK.
If you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set and begin a solid career for yourself, then the Tax Accounting training course is ideally suited for you. Whether you want to work in an organisation’s finance department dealing with their accounts or become a self-employed Tax Accountant, enrol on the Tax Accounting course today!
The Tax Accounting course offers learners a comprehensive look at the UK tax system and the different types of tax including income tax, corporation tax, value-added tax, and inheritance tax. Split over 11 comprehensive modules, the Tax Accounting course explores tax on individuals, tax on corporations, national insurance, and how to manage payroll and wages. Gain a comprehensive understanding of every element managing individual tax accounts and business tax accounts with the Tax Accounting online training course. Enrolling on the Tax Accounting course today will set you up for a solid future and give you the tools you need to start a career that will always be in high demand.
What Will I Learn from This Tax Accounting Course:
- Explore the economic function of taxation
- Understand the structure of the UK tax system and the different sources of revenue law
- Gain an understanding of the employment rights of employees and the self-employed
- Learn how to submit a self-assessment tax return to help individuals manage their tax accounts
- Understand the fundamentals of income tax
- Learn about corporation tax and how to help organisations manage their tax accounts
- Study management accounting and financial analysis
- Understand the roles and responsibilities involved in becoming a Tax Accountant in the UK
Why People Enrol this Tax Accounting course From One Education:
- Receive an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Tax Accounting course
- Learning materials of our Tax Accounting course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Tax Accounting course content for a full year
- Complete the Tax Accounting course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Tax Accounting course
Course Curriculum Of The Tax Accounting Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Tax Accounting Course:
Module 01: Tax System and Administration in the UK
- What is Tax?
- Origin & History of Taxation
- The Economic Function of Taxation
- The Social Justice Purpose of Taxation
- Different Types of Taxes
- Principal Sources of Revenue Law and Practice
- HMRC and Its Function
- Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
Module 02: Tax on Individuals
- Individual Taxes in the United Kingdom
- Personal income tax rates
- The remittance basis of taxation
- Taxation of children
- Your Rights and Obligations as an Employee and as a Self-Employed Individual
Module 03: National Insurance
- National Insurance Classes
- The Amount of National Insurance Payment
- Importance of National Insurance
- Tax Codes, Rates and Allowances
- Topics moved to the next module
Module 04: How to Submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Who must Send a Tax Return
- Registering and Sending a Return
- Changing a Tax Return
- Returns for Someone Who has Died
Module 05: Fundamentals of Income Tax
- Overview of Income Tax
- The Taxable Income Statement
- Personal Allowances
- Computation of Income Tax Liability
- Computation of Income Tax Payable
Module 06: Payee, Payroll and Wages
- What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) System
- Use of Tax Codes to Deduct Tax Under PAYE
- Emergency Tax Codes
- Notice of Coding
Module 07: Value Added Tax
- Accounting for VAT
- Schemes for Small Businesses
- Import and Exports
- VAT Penalties
Module 08: Corporation Tax
- Introduction to Corporation Tax
- The Statement of Taxable Total Profits
- The Corporation Tax Liability
- Self-Assessment for Companies
Module 09: Double Entry Accounting
- Basic Terminology
- Debits and Credits
- Double-Entry System
- The Fundamental Accounting Equation and Its Role in Accounting
Module 10: Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Statement of Owner’s Equity
Module 11: Career as a Tax Accountant in the UK
- Working Hours
- What to Expect
How is the Tax Accounting course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Tax Accounting, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Tax Accounting, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Tax Accounting Course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in tax accounting
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Tax Accounting course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Tax Accounting course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Tax Accounting course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Tax Accounting course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now to this comprehensive course from One Education and take your career to the next step.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
After completion of this course, would I be able to submit tax returns? Or would I need to do additional courses?
Dear Melissa, Thank you for your question. Yes, Self-Assessment Tax Return is covered in this course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Tax accounting asked:
Can you confirm the course duration and how is the course material studied by the learner
Dear Learner, Thank you for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 380 hours. However, you will get one year access to the course after purchasing, and you can complete it anytime within a year. All of our course materials are online and you can study everything online as well. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
are the exams in this online course multiple choice or not?
Dear Joseph, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, the exam questions will be Multiple Choices. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.