Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Learn how to make an image rating application from scratch!
Everything is included, source files, resources and top links to get you creating your own projects quickly. Syntax use is explained step by step.
Multiple technologies are used in this course together to demonstrate how projects can be built. HTML and CSS to create the base of the application. How to add Jquery and setup AJAX calls. Setup PHP files to respond back to the AJAX call sending JSON data back to the front end.
Full project from start to finish, use the source code to create your own version of this useful application. One of the best ways to learn is to see code in action, see what it does fully explained. MySQL database connection with front-end Jquery.
There are so many great things that can be accomplished when combining front and backend code. Real world projects like this are useful and can also be incorporated and expanded to multiple other purposes.
This course is designed to teach you how to create applications, better learn and understand AJAX and JSON.
Star Rating Project AJAX With JSON Response From PHP MySQL course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - AJAX Project To Build An Image Rating System From Scratch
- AJAX Project Course Introduction
- AJAX Project Setup Resource Overview
- Setup Resources For Course
- AJAX Project Setup HTML Template
- AJAX Project Setup CSS
- Source HTML And CSS
- AJAX Project jQuery Functions
- AJAX Project AJAX To PHP Response DB Setup
- Source 1 DB Connect PHP Response AJAX Code
- AJAX Project Database Output To AJAX
- AJAX Project Return ID And Image Update HTML
- AJAX Project Response Totals From Database
- AJAX Project PHP Sessions Voter Control
- Server PHP Source Files
- AJAX Project JQUERY Index Value
- New AJAX Call With Response Updates To HTML
- AJAX Project PHP Database Response Code
- AJAX Project Error Checking Updates
- Source For Second AJAX PHP File Add
- JQUERY Highlight Of Stars
- AJAX Project Tweaks
- Completed Project Source Code
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to create applications, better learn and understand AJAX and JSON.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.