Add to basket or enquire
The CITB SSSTS course is required for supervisors who work on group sites with contractors and it stands for ‘Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme’. The field of construction has its dangers and thousands of deaths and accidents occur within workplaces around the country every year. This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to create a safe environment within the workplace.
The Health and Safety at Work Act, Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis, Effective toolbox talks, Supervision of occupational health, Behavioural safety.
- 2 days
- Do not miss a day of work, now weekend courses are also available.
- Valid for 5 years
All course materials are provided for the training course, which students will keep. This includes the Site Supervision Simplified GE706 and Toolbox Talk.
The final examination for this SSSTS course will consist of a multiple-choice exam of 30 questions. If you are successful in passing this exam, you will be awarded a CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Certificate.
The qualification will remain valid for five years. After this point, it can be re-qualified by attending a one-day SSSTS Refresher course.
Benefits of SSSTS
- This is a highly regarded construction site safety qualification. This SSSTS training will enable supervisors to create a healthy and safe working environment within the construction site. Prior health and safety awareness training is also available in the form of the 1-Day CITB Health and Safety Awareness course. There are a number of benefits to site supervisor safety training, such as:
- It will reduce the number of accidents in the workplace, therefore cutting down on sick time, delays and costly and time-consuming legal procedures.
- It is a moral responsibility, to protect the health and the welfare of your valuable employees.
- It will ensure that you are complying with the legal regulations for the industry, to avoid heavy fines and suspensions.
- Workplace accidents have a negative effect on your company’s reputation, which will make other contractors and clients hesitant to work with you and also make it difficult to recruit staff.
- Accidents often damage materials and equipment, which can be costly and time consuming to repair.
Who is this course for?
The 2-day CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme provides candidates the necessary legal, health, safety, welfare and environmental training for construction supervisors, foreman, and engineers, as well as labour staff.
A good understanding of reading, spoken and written English. Please note that this course is only conducted in English and therefore it is paramount that students are able to communicate in English.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns regarding the dates and timing of the classes.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
what is the passing score for the test please? can this course delivered remotely ?
Dear Elion The passing score for SSSTS is 80%, Yes we can deliver this course remotely. Can you please call us or email for further information. Regards AnneThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How can I receive certificate of completion? because am in Zambia
Dear You will receive your certificate online straightway, once you pass the exam. Regards AnneThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this for beginners?
Yes, this is for everyone, for beginners, intermediate, or experienced.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.