Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to advance your abilities and knowledge in the field of sports and fitness but having trouble finding the ideal course? If so, you've arrived at the correct place. Our Sports and Fitness Bundle is designed by our team to help you to enhance your knowledge in this field. You will learn everything you require to develop your skill in this sector with the bundle course.
The Sports and Fitness Bundle consists of the following courses:
- Course 1: Sports Therapy
- Course 2: Sports Nutrition
- Course 3: Sports Medicine Fundamentals
- Course 4: Sports Injuries
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Sports and Fitness.
- Learn about Hydrotherapy & Electrotherapy.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the professionalism and ethics of sports therapy.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the anatomy and physiology of sports injuries and medical assessment and pre-participation screening.
- Gain insight into the role of nutritionist and weight loss management.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the treatment of medical emergencies in sports.
- Get to know more about the prevention and rehabilitation planning of sports-related injuries.
- Lifetime access to all 4 courses.
- Courses are affordable and simple to utilise.
- Totally online and easy to learn.
- Global availability to learn the course.
- Digital certificates, Transcripts, and student ID are all included in the course bundle price.
- Module 01: Introduction to Nutrition
- Module 02: The Role of Nutritionist
- Module 03: The Digestive System
- Module 04: Nutrients for Life – Macronutrients
- Module 05: Nutrients for Life – Micronutrients
- Module 06: Nutrition Requirements for Adults and Various Groups
- Module 07: Healthy Dieting
- Module 08: Weight Control Management
- Module 09: Weight Loss Management
- Module 10: The Day of Competition
- Module 11: Replacing Nutrients After Competition
After studying the course materials of you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
You don't need any prior qualifications or experience to do the course bundle. Simply enrol and complete the course bundle and get the certificate of completion.
There is no formal qualification needed for this course.
As several courses accompany this course bundle, you will be able to pursue several occupations and can explore connected and in-demand jobs related to sports and fitness.
- Sports coach (Average Yearly Salary: £18,000 to £28,000)
- Fitness instructor (Average Yearly Salary: £14,000 to £25,000)
- Sports development officer (Average Yearly Salary: £18,000 to £30,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.