Would you love a career in the sports industry?
A job is usually a means to an end; a way to earn money so that you can live the life you want. But, what if your job was the life you wanted and not just a paycheck? The sports industry is constantly growing, and everyday people are making a living in a career that they love. If you are interested in becoming one of many people who are finding job satisfaction in an industry that they love, then our online Sports Agent course is all you need to get you started. Everyday, players are getting signed to new contracts by teams and sponsors, and the need for sports agents to represent them and get them the best contract possibly is constantly increasing.
KEY COURSE BENEFITS:
• Lifetime access – No time limits – Study at your own pace
• Internationally-recognized CPD accredited course
• Start learning straightaway from any laptop or mobile device in any country
• Immediate certificate download when you complete the course
Our online Sports Agent course will prepare you with everything you need to become a great sports agent, including:
- An introduction into the role of a sports agent
- Networking techniques
- Negotiating techniques
- Basic finances
- Contract law
- Public relations
- Building a relationship with clients
Start a career that you are going to love
Regardless of whether you are looking for your first career or you are looking to change careers to something more fulfilling, our online Sports Agent course will prepare you to excel in the booming sports industry. With our extensive course, you can learn on your own time, wherever you find it most convenient. Enrol today, and let us help you work towards a new, exciting career on your schedule.
Sports Agent Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Introduction
- Role of a Sports Agent
- Salary and Pay Scale
- Skills Necessary for a Sports Agent
- Tips for Success as a Sports Agent
Module 2: Understanding the Sports You Will Be Handlin
- Other Sports
Module 3: Networking
- Getting Your Name Out There
- Handling Rejection
- Making a Good Impression
- Building a Relationship
- Make Things Easy for the Client (Simplify)
Module 4: Analyzing Worth
- Assessing Your Client’s Worth
- Market Analysis
- Accepting and Accounting for Client Weaknesses
- Assessing for the Right Target
Module 5: Client Relationship
- Finding and Landing New Clients
- Confidence and Value
- Managing Expectations
- Giving Your Client What He/She Wants
- Advising Client on Big Decisions
Module 6: Public Relations
- Creating a Brand
- Highlighting Your Client’s Strengths
- Pitching Your Client
- Avoiding or Deflecting Weaknesses
- Showing Strength in Yourself
Module 7: Finance
- Understanding Finance
- Advising Your Client
- Salary Structures
- Incentives and Bonuses
- Analyzing the Numbers
Module 8: Legal Matters
- Understanding Contract Laws
- The Language of Lawyers
- Fine Print and Caveats
- Contract Creation and/or Approval
- Tips and Tricks
Module 9: Understanding General Managers and Team Structure
- Front Office Structure and Roles
- How Teams Market Players
- The Economics of Sports
- Managing Facilities
- Managing Events
Module 10: Negotiating with Teams and Sponsors
- How to Negotiate
- Knowing the Tricks
- Bad Negotiation Techniques
- Analyzing Your Opponent
- Managing Your Risk and Doing What is Best for the Client
Who is this course for?
A great sports agent is someone who:
- Loves sports
- Loves working with people
- Knows how to present him or herself confidently
- Has skills in salesmanship
If these qualities describe you, then we can give you the knowledge you need to finally start a rewarding and fulfilling career.
International Open Academy Sport Agent course is designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
After completing this course, you could:
- Explore the exciting and challenging job of being a Sports Agent
- Continue down the educational path to become a Sports Agent
- Be more self assured and confident in your selling and negotiation skills
- Know if this is the right job for you
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can a 14 year old take this ...
There is no age-restriction to avail to our courses but under Article 8 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) where the child is below the age of 16 years old, we are required by law to obtain authorisation of the parent or legal guardian to offer services to the minor. We are also required to verify the identity of the legal guardian giving the consent. At the end of each course, students receive a pdf certificate confirming course completion.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.