Uplatz offers comprehensive training on SAP S/4HANA Finance (also called SAP Simple Finance) module. This is self-paced (video-based) course.
Learn SAP Simple Finance online.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s Simple Finance module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an associate level SAP Simple Finance consultant.
- Course Syllabus - SAP S/4HANA Finance - download
1. Introduction SAP HANA
Overview on S4 HANA -
Overview on Simple Finance
2. Introducing SAP S4/HANA and Overview of Simple Finance 1503 1511 and 1605
Updates on SAP Release for S4 HANA Upgradation paths.
Deployment option and Tables replaced with views in 1.0 and 2.0 add on
Classic Gl/ New Gl to S4 HANA
3. Ledger, Appendix Ledger and Currency Setup in S4 HANA
Overview on leading, Nonleading ledgers & Appendix ledger
Currency setup changes during migration & New Migration
Currency setup changes in 1503 1511 and 1605
4. Customization changes for GL
Customization changes for General ledger
Merging of General ledger and cost elements
5. Single Source of Truth / Universal Journal
Posting and Analyising the ACDOCA table
6. New Asset accounting(EA-FIN)
Overview on New Asset accounting
Configuring New Asset accounting
Sale and scrap of Asset
Legacy Data Upload
7. Changes to Controlling- COPA (Account Based)
Overview on Account based COPA
Account based COPA changes
New Period end closing transactions
8. Data Migration Process (Classic Gl/ New Gl to S4 HANA)
9. Report Changes in S/4 HANA (Accelerated)
10. Central Finance System
11. SAP Fiori
12. Overview on Cash management powered by SAP HANA
Features of cash operations
Features of Bank account management
Feature of liquidity management
13. Overview on Integrated business planning for Finance
Cost center, Internal order and Profit center Planning
SAP Simple Finance Professional
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
salah al qadah asked:
hello there I would like to know the format of the course and if there is access to a real time server or help to get an access to a dummy server.
Hi Salah The course is a self paced course. We can provide you a dummy server access and it will cost you £50 per month. If you wish you can also join our instructor led classes instead of self paced course and we will provide you free server access with instructor-led classes. The instructor-led classes for the complete course will cost you £700. Regards Indu Khemchandani UplatzThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.