Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Sage 50 Payroll \ Sage Payroll Training \ Payroll Administrator
If you're looking for a role as a Payroll Administrator or supervisor then Sage Payroll training program is ideal for you. You'll be given all the training to make sure that you are fully prepared and up to date with the latest legal requirements including RTI. Training will involve all aspects of PAYE including income tax, national insurance contributions, SSP, SMP and related payroll forms using Sage 50 Payroll
Sage Payroll training program is fully practical and is delivered by industry leading professionals using real business documents. This training program covers all the skills needed to secure the job as a Payroll Administrator.
Contents of Sage Payroll Training using Sage 50 Payroll
- Understanding UK legislation relating to payroll
- PAYE and NIC contributions using Sage payroll 50
- Adding employees and creating pay elements
- Processing payments and generating pre-update reports
- Employer Alignment Submission (EAS), Full Payment Submission (FPS)
- Employer Payment Summary (EPS), National Insurance Verification Request (NVR)
- Departments and Employee Analysis
- Calculating and processing SSP, SMP and SPP
- Updating software with leavers and joiners and generating the forms (P45 and P46)
- Understanding year-end procedures
- Generating pay slips and submitting PAYE to HMRC on behalf of employees
- Issuing P60’s to employees at the end of tax year
We help all of our trainees in preparing professional CV and job interviews.
Who is this course for?
Sage Payroll Training \ Payroll Administrator \ Sage 50 Payroll
- Those who have no prior experience or qualification in accountancy
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, AAT, FIA, CIMA, CIPFA or other accountancy and payroll qualifications but have no practical accountancy and payroll experience
- Candidates with overseas accounting and payroll experience but not within the UK
- Candidates new to Computerised accounting and payroll
- Candidates new to accounting and payroll, looking forward to maintaining their own accounts and payroll records to reduce their costs
Sage 50 Payroll Training has no prerequisites but the candidate must be a keen and quick learner.
After completing Sage Payroll Training you can apply for jobs such as Payroll Administrator and Payroll Assistant