Add to basket or enquire
Every retail business aims at luring new customers, retaining them and selling more to each of them. However, retail businesses must provide customers with the products or services they want at appropriate prices to achieve this goal.
They must also ensure that customers have the right shopping experience. Data analytics comes in handy, helping retail businesses to attain their objectives. Brand power and customer feelings are major retail industry drivers, hence the essence of retail analytics.
With benefits ranging from survival in a competitive market to staying ahead of consumer trends, retail analytics is critical retail businesses. They depend on metrics and factual and up-to-date data to make important business decisions. This course covers four modules to help you understand the fundamentals of retail analytics.
What You Will Learn
- The definition of retail analytics
- Benefits of retail analytics
- Commonly deployed analytics in retail
- Analytics software
- Retail predictive analytics
- Types of retail data for analysis
- How to win more customers and sales using data
- Current retail analytics trends
Benefits of Taking the Course
- Taking the course will help you to:
- Understand retail analytics and its role in businesses operating in the industry
- Know the benefits of retail analytics to businesses
- Learn how to use retail analytics to improve business performance and productivity
- Learn how retail analytics help with predictive analytics
- Learn how to attract more customers and increase sales using big data
- Learn current retail analytics trends into the future
Who is this course for?
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.