The University of Law
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The MA International Corporate Governance is an innovative, flexible programme designed for non-law graduates who would like to gain essential in-depth knowledge of International Corporate Governance. Whether you have an academic interest, have plans to join a global corporation or simply want to know more about how corporate governance works on an international level, this programme will provide you with the knowledge to help you achieve your ambitions.
The Award-Linked Module for this programme (International Corporate Governance) will cover areas such as the different models of corporate governance, convergence and path dependence theories, harmonisation of corporate governance codes and the future of global corporate governance. The aim of this module is to put international corporate governance in context, enabling students to learn how to apply complex theoretical concepts to real world client situations.
The programme structure is highly flexible, meaning that you can design a degree that meets your career objectives, whatever they might be.
- Taught by subject matter experts. Across all of our academic Master’s Programmes in Law, you will be taught by a combination of former and current practitioners and research and teaching focused academics.
- Focus on legal practice, not just theory. We are committed to teaching the law in context, so that you understand the importance of legal rules as they are applied in the real world.
- Benefit from strategic partnerships with firms, regulators and accreditation bodies which inform our programme development.
- Enjoy flexibility. Design your own degree pathway; transfer between courses and study modes.*
- Learn about Legal Technology. As a result of the embedded flexibility of the Master’s Programmes in Law, you can select to study modules in legal technology, gaining insight into this emerging area.
- Improve your employability. Gain those all important transferable skills and benefit from clear career mapping with our careers team
- You could be eligible for a Postgraduate Student Loan
Who is this course for?
Our MAs from our Masters’ in Law suite of programmes are designed for non-law graduates who want to explore the practical application of a particular, specialist area of law.
To be eligible to take up your place on one of our new Master's law courses (from our Master's in Law suite of programmes), you must possess an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in any subject at 2:2 or above.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.