The University of Law
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Our Online LPC offers you the best possible preparation to practise law with the skills to succeed in business. If you’re looking for a flexible route to your career as a solicitor, our supported online study programme is the perfect solution. You can study where you want and receive regular online support and feedback on your work from a University of Law tutor. You’ll have access to world-class learning materials, including our unique online tutorials and webinars.
Here are just some of the reasons why we're best placed to help you prepare for your future career as a solicitor:
- Choose to study an LLM in Professional Legal Practice or MSc in Law, Business and Management at no extra cost, and you could be eligible for a postgraduate student loan
- Flexible options: choose to study when and where you want with a choice of full-time (41 weeks) and part-time (22 months) options
- The combination of online learning resources and supervision from your tutor will provide you with relevant knowledge and practical skills needed as a trainee solicitor
- Access award-winning careers support to help you with your training contract applications with over 3,000 pro bono opportunities as soon as you accept your place
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anybody wishing to complete the final vocational stage for becoming a solicitor in England and Wales.
- Academic profile and achievement, generally a minimum of an actual or predicted second class honours law degree or GDL/CPE
- A sufficient command of the English language to successfully complete the course
- Any special circumstances revealed in your application
- Academic or other references
The LPC is the final vocational stage for becoming a solicitor in England and Wales. The course is designed to provide a bridge between academic study and training in a law firm.