This is extensive one day remote online Self-Assessment Tax return training program with lots of real data to work on. After the completion of the course you would be able to submit your own tax return on HMRC and through Sage Personal Tax.
You don’t have to travel long distances and spend high travelling cost anymore to visit and get training in our training facility, instead we are offering training on your own computer system, anytime, anywhere, whenever you want in very reasonable price.
Tasks you are going to do while:
• How to register for Self Employment.
• How to Calculate Trading and Non-Trading Income for tax return
• How to distinguish between Tax Allowable expenses and Tax Dis-allowable Expenses for HMRC purposes.
• If you want to change your career to working in Accounts
• Candidates currently studying ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
• Those who have some knowledge and qualification in accounting and finance but no practical experience.
• Candidates with overseas experience but no UK experience.
• Candidates new to computerized accounting and payroll including RTI.
• Entrepreneurs or small business owners, looking forward maintaining their own accounts and payroll to reduce their costs.
• This training is also suitable for Companies who want to train their staff for Payroll or Bookkeeping to run these services in house.
• It is beneficial for professionals visiting London and want to enhance benefits of the visit.
Only the serious candidates who want to learn Self-Assessment Tax return in one day should contact us. The candidates will also have permanent access to our qualified staff and they will be able to speak to our staff whenever they have problem while working on their own.
If you required further information or want to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to call us or send us an email by clicking below or visit our website as given below. And one of our qualified trainer will get in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss further in details about this program and to answer your questions if any.
Who is this course for?
- if you are self employed and want to file your own return
- if you want to prepare and file tax return on your friend or relative's behalf
- if you director of a company
- if you want equip yourself with new skills
• A Person Who is Keen to Learn.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.