SKILLS ON LIMITED
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Our one day remote online CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) training has proved a success over 1 year. We have trained more than 100 trainees in CIS monthly procedures who are working successfully within their organizations.
You don’t have to travel long distances and spend high travelling cost anymore to visit and get training in our training facility, instead we are offering training on your own computer system, anytime, anywhere, whenever you want in very reasonable price.
Who is it for?
The training package includes:
• How to register as CIS Sub-contractor.
• How to register as CIS Contractor.
• How to verify the sub-contractors with HMRC.
• How to determine different deduction rates for different sub-contractors.
• How to fill in and submit monthly CIS return.
• How to create the monthly CIS template to ensure the correct amount of CIS deducted to be paid to HMRC.
• How to report CIS suffered to HMRC for the sub-contractor only.
• The deadlines for monthly CIS return and Payments.
• The penalties for not submitting the returns on time.
The candidates will be trained on HMRC and they will also get chance to learn Sage 50 CIS Module.
• Sage CIS Nominal codes
• How to set up and verify Sub-contractors on Sage.
• How to submit CIS return through Sage CIS module.
• How to run different reports for CIS in Sage Line 50.
This is extensive one day remote online training program with huge amount of real data, only the serious candidates who wants to get real on Job training shall contact us. The candidates will also have access to our mentors after finishing the training program. They will be able to contact with their mentors for any problems faced while working on CIS on their own jobs.
If you required further information or want to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to call us or send us an email by clicking below or visit our website as given below. And one of our qualified trainer will get in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss further in details about this program and to answer your questions if any.
Who is this course for?
This Course is ideal for
• Accountants who know a little about CIS but want to learn CIS legislation in details.
• Anybody who is already working in CIS industry and wants to learn about CIS rules and different rates of deductions.
• Accountants who want to set up and expand their businesses in CIS gaining the detailed knowledge of CIS rules and regulations.
- Willingness to learn new skills and software
- No prior qualification or experience is required.
You will be able to apply for jobs like CIS manager, Bookkeeper, Assistant Accountant, Finance Assistant, Junior Accountant.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.