1 Health and Wellness
• What is health and wellness
• Health determinants
• Behaviour of ill people
• Promoting health
2 Rehabilitation Nursing
• The meaning of rehabilitation
• The multidisciplinary team
• Practices in rehabilitation nursing
3 Community Nursing
• What is community nursing
• Community nurse’s roles
• Community health and the family
4 Support Services in the Community
• Traditional services
• Other support services
5 Medical Terminology
• Definitions, prefixes and glossary of medical terms
• Acronyms and abbreviations
• Medical terminology usage
• Human systems and anatomical divisions
6 Patient Recordkeeping
• Reviewing and monitoring
• Accessing Records
• Records maintenance
7 Maintaining Workplace Safety
• Occupational Health & Safety
8 Medical Environment: Confidentiality and Privacy
• Codes of Conduct
• Confidentiality and Privacy
• Security Procedures
Professionals in the nursing and patient care industry hold various job titles like nursing assistant, health care aid and patient care staff but whatever the position is, they should be patient and caring and always possess the desire to assist people who cannot fully care for themselves. Of course, they should be in excellent physical condition to perform well in their duties.
They can find employment opportunities in home healthcare facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, group shelters and even in private residences. They work under the supervision of patient services managers and nurses and perform duties that support clinical care such as catering, cleaning and transporting patients. With additional training, nursing and patient care assistants can become registered nurses.
This entire course is carried out via online learning. Online learning is ideal if you need to adapt to work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
• Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as 28 Euro per week
No prior expreince or qualifications are needed to enter into this program.
Job titles include:
- Nursing Assistant
- Hospital Orderly, or Wardsperson
- Nursing Support Worker
- Personal Care Assistant
- Therapy Aide
The average Nursing assistant salary in London is £33,261. Average salaries for Nursing assistant jobs in London have gone up 18.7% year-on-year, compared to a change of 3.3% for all jobs in London and 21.2% for Nursing assistant jobs nationwide.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.