UK Versity Online.
Add to basket or enquire
This qualification is intended for those who lead a team of internal quality assurance staff. The Level 4 Certificate (previously V1 award) in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (IQA) is a 17 credit and 115 guided learning hour qualification consisting of 3 mandatory units.
This qualification replaces the V1 and V2 qualifications. It is part of the new suite of qualifications for assessors, internal quality assurers (IQA) and external quality assurers (EQA). Learners must complete 3 mandatory units worth 17 credits in total to achieve the NCFE Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance
- NCFE L4 Certificate in Leading Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes & practice Brochure - download
Unit 1: Understanding Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of assessment (T/601/5320)- This unit provides the opportunity to relate underpinning knowledge and understanding to the practice of internal quality assurance. Sharing knowledge and experience with peers and colleagues provides an opportunity both to share good practice and to reflect on assessment approaches.
Unit 2: Internally assure the quality of assessment (A/601/5321)- This unit will give you the opportunity to apply the principles and requirements of internal quality assurance to a real working context and identify ways in which to develop and improve your practice.
Unit 3: Plan, allocate and monitor work in their own area of responsibility (H/600/9674)-This unit helps learners to plan, allocate and monitor work in their own area of responsibility and make any necessary changes to original work plans
Who is this course for?
This qualification is also suitable for individuals from diverse sectors and for those who may already be employed as an internal quality assurer or in a supervisory role for a training provider, FE college or internal training department, or looking to progress to leading a team of quality assurers.
- 1.These qualifications are designed for learner aged 19 and above.
- 2.You will need to have completed your TAQA / A1 /D32 & D33 award and have experience in the assessment process.
- 3.You will also need to provide two of your own assessors to internally verify.
The range of direct evidence MUST include:
- Monitoring of a minimum of TWO assessors
- Assessment of a minimum of TWO candidates per assessor
- Observation of practice
- Examination of products of work and questioning these can be supplemented, where necessary, with professional discussion, reflective accounts or witness statements.
Learners will be able to work as an Internal Verifier.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to NCFE Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or NCFE Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.