CT Skills Limited
Add to basket or enquire
*Please first check eligibility requirements before enquiring. You must:
- Be currently living in England - postcode eligibility applies (see the requirements section for more information)
- Have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years - for purposes other than study
- Be aged 19+ years
- Not be on an apprenticeship
Want to develop your skills and learn how to leave people happier than you found them?
Our Customer Service free online course will support you to provide exceptional customer service which is paramount to the success of any business. If you work in customer service, this Level 2 customer service course can improve your skills and ensure that every customer has a positive experience. This course will equip you with the knowledge to meet customers' needs and offer outstanding service, while also teaching you how to leverage feedback to enhance your performance. You will also gain valuable insights into effectively marketing products and services.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence of your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to deliver excellent customer service
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Learn from feedback and promote products and services
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for everyone, however, you might find it particularly interesting and useful if you want a career in Customer Service.
You must live in one of the following counties to receive funding for the course from the Department of Education.
- Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
- Cheshire East & West, Cornwall, Cumbria
- Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset
- Hampshire, Herefordshire, Humberside
- Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly
- Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire
- Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire
- Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex
- Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Coding
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection & Data Security
- Level 2 Certificate in Creating a Business Start-Up
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.