Add to basket or enquire
Are you scared of Microsoft EXCEL use in real life accounting!!!!
Just spend around 3 hours & master your Microsoft Excel skills.
Free 1 Hour Accounting course included in the price.
Boost your CV and have an extra certificate of achievement in Microsoft Excel use of Accounting.
This is a must course for accounting students, prospective & real life accountants, specially AAT,CAT,FIA,ACCA & university students. This course will help you to learn Spreadsheet Excel from beginning to advanced level. You will start from copy paste & end with PIVOT tables, V Look ups, Data manipulation and many more important accounting Excel tools.
Just checkout the content descriptions from the curriculum, you will feel what areas of Excel you are going to learn. For Accountants & Bookkeepers, this 3 hours course is a blessings.
The course is guided by world class course materials which is viewable.
Plenty of practice resources can be downloadable.
Taught by a chartered accountant from United Kingdom with 15 years of teaching experience.
You may claim CPD hours after course completion.
Master your Microsoft Excel for Accounting
- 1: Introduction 04:36
- 2: Illustration 1 (introduction of spreadsheet) 12:36
- 3: Illustration 2 (sing fill handle) 04:32
- 4: Illustration 3 (Copy & Paste) 01:59
- 5: Illustration 4, Paste special 01:53
- 6: Illustration 5 insert, delete, hide, unhide, date & time 06:23
- 7: Illustration 6 , naming cells 03:16
- 8: Illustration 7, Spreadsheet Construction 23:48
- 9: Illustration 8 Commission calculation 04:04
- 10: Illustration 9 Actual & budgeted sales 04:25
- 11: Illustration 10 If function 04:54
- 12: Illustration 11 If Function 02:56
- 13: Count if , Counta & compound countif 06:01
- 14: Conditional formatting 05:15
- 15: Ranking 02:36
- 16: Charts & Graphs 15:57
- 17: Illustration 13, Simple data manipulation 03:56
- 18: Printing 12:30
- 19: Test your learning 05:43
- 20: Illustration 1 data security 13:14
- 21: illustration 2 Data validation 06:35
- 22: Illustration 3, Subtotal 05:29
- 23: Illustration 4 Filtering data 01:41
- 24: Illustration 5, Find & Replace 01:31
- 25: Pivot Table & chart, illustration 6 06:00
- 26: Three dimensional worksheet, illustration 7 06:17
- 27: Formatting data as table, illustration 8 04:37
- 28: Lookup tables 06:50
- 29: Data Table What if analysis 08:20
- 30: Scenarios 03:43
- 31: Goal Seek 01:53
- 32: Combination of charts 05:15
- 33: Circular reference 04:14
- 34: Trace precedents & dependents 01:09
- 35: Rounding, illustration 14 06:16
- 36: Error checking 02:53
- 37: Test your learning 01:53
- 38: E-Book 01:00
- 39: Illustration downloadable files Basic excel (26 files) 01:00
- 40: Illustration downloadable excel files (Advanced excel 33 files) 01:00
- 41: Learn accounting in 1 hour free 01:00
ou Specifically gonna learn:
1: Excel interface
2: Copy paste insert delete
3: How to put date & time , header & footer
4: Construction of real life accounting in spreadsheet
5: Commission, Variance analysis & budgets
6: If function, Count if, counta, compound if
7: Conditional formatting
9: Charts & Graphs (Pie,Bar, Column, Line)
10: Data manipulation
11: Printing of Excel files
12: Data security
13: Data validation
16: Find & replace
17: Pivot table & Pivot Charts
18: V look up H look up
19: Data table, Goal seek, Scenarios, Circular referencing 20: Combination of charts.
20: Error checking & many more.
Enroll & feel the confidence.
What you’ll learn
- Total 37 small & medium videos on Excel covering accounting tools
- Total course covered in 3.5 hours (Basic spreadsheet to advanced).
- Online access to course materials (Detailed course instruction).
- Plenty of practice on accounting excel.
- Excel questions are downloadable.
- Course book is downloadable.
Sit Back, watch, practice & master your Excel skills.
Who is this course for?
- Accounting students of any level.
- Anyone who wants to master Microsoft excel for a career in accounting.
- Small business owners who want to manage their own books.
- Job seekers in accounting industry.
- People who need to use Excel in their work or daily life.
- Having some basic accounting skills are advantageous but not essential.
- Need a computer devise, tablet or smart phone with Microsoft Excel.
After successful completion of this course, you will be able to work smoothly & confidently over Microsoft Excel for your daily accounting activities. Boost your CV and have an extra certificate of achievement in Microsoft Excel use of Accounting.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, are you able to dip in and out of this? As 4 hours is a long time out of my working day, could I split if over 2 days? ThanksAnswer:
Yes you can split in two days. This is a self paced on demand course, you can schedule according to your choice.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I get certified in this course for free ?Answer:
Yes you get certificate of completion from Reed & London EducatorsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed