Add to basket or enquire
Mastering Financial Accounting (USA Standards)
Are you looking for a career in finance, maybe you hope to establish a business? This course is the perfect start!
Being qualified in Financial Accounting can open up many career opportunities, not just in finance, but in a range of public and private sector organisations. A career in finance is rewarding and means you’ll be in high demand. Upon successful completion of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of financial statements, mechanics of the accounting cycle, merchandising operations, and much more. Not only this, but you will be able to put these into practice. As well as this, you’ll develop practical knowledge and skills which can be transferred to the workplace, or could be useful if you hope to establish your own business.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
Mastering Financial Accounting course (USA Standards) is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Mastering Financial Accounting
[Module 01] INTRODUCTION: WHAT IS ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS?
- Introduction: What Is Accounting?
- What Are Financial Statements?
[Module 02] A REVIEW OF THE ACCOUNTING CYCLE AND PREPARING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- A Review of the Accounting Cycle
- Reporting and Preparing Financial Statements
[Module 03] INTERNAL CONTROL IN ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS
- Internal Control in Accounting Systems Part 1
- Internal Control in Accounting Systems – Part 2
[Module 04] MERCHANDISE MANAGEMENT & INVENTORY CONTROL
- Merchandise Management & Inventory Control Part 1
- Merchandise Management & Inventory Control Part 2
[Module 05] LEARN BASIC RECEIVABLES ACCOUNTING, ACCOUNTING COMPENSATION AND EXPENSE ACCOUNTING
- Learn Basic Receivables Accounting
- Accounting for Sales, Property, Income Taxes and Employee Compensation
- Depreciation Expense Accounting
[Module 06] ACCOUNTING FOR CURRENT AND LONG-TERM LIABILITIES
- Accounting for Current and Long-Term Liabilities – Part 1
- Accounting for Current and Long-Term Liabilities – Part 2
[Module 07] INTRODUCTION TO CORPORATION AND STOCKHOLDERS’ EQUITY
[Module 08] FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
- Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis – part 1
- Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis – part 2
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Mastering Financial Accounting by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be suitable for those hoping to work as a financial accountant or in finance.
- This course would also be useful for those setting up a business, or who already own a business.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Accounting Clerk
- Financial Controller
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What qualification level is this course?
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. This is a level 2 course. And well recognized as it is Accredited by The CPD Certification Service. Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How does this course differ from the AAT course in bookkeeping?, Regards, Paul.
Dear Paul Thank you very much for your query. This course will teach you What Is Accounting and Financial Statements? and upto Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis. Please refer course curriculum for better understanding. Also having completed this course, you will be awarded the Mastering Financial Accounting by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. career paths - Accountant/Accounting Clerk, or a Financial Controller. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.