Holly and Hugo
Add to basket or enquire
Take the first steps to being your own boss and working with animals every day after mastering animal care and best business practice
You’ll find all the information you need to turn your passion for pets into a profitable business
Every wondered how to become a dog trainer? Groomer? Marine biologist? Wildlife forensic scientist? This course will help you expand your horizons exploring many different jobs
You can learn at your own pace from anywhere on any device so you have plenty of time to thoroughly research your market and get the experience you need
Get the edge over the competition by thoroughly understanding how to run a business before you start
Find your niche in the exciting world of pet businesses - there are dozens of different types of jobs so find the one with your name on it!
Gain knowledge of starting a pet business so you can take the first step to being your own boss after studying our accredited course
Learn techniques to successfully research and apply for a satisfying career with animals which is perfect for you
Learn all about animal behavior and handling animals so your clients will be confident their pets are in capable hands
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- With 100s of jobs in the animal kingdom, you may find your ideal career is in a field you’ve never heard of. Until now!
- Learn more about animals, their needs, how to care for them in sickness and in health plus a useful insight into what their body language tells you
- Get a new perspective on animal-related careers, expectations and knowledge of animals from an accredited course compiled by professionals
HOW IT WILL HELP YOU
- Show your certificate or ICOES certificate to prove to potential employers or clients that you have the drive to succeed
- Expand your horizons by having a greater understanding of animals to make you more confident when applying for jobs or promotion
- This course if packed full of information about animals and careers. If you have a burning desire to work in this field, all this practical information will drive you forward so you can live the dream
Who is this course for?
- Everyone who wants to be more knowledgeable about all types of animals so you can help them the right way
- You, if you dream of turning a hobby or 'good turn' looking after friends' pet or walking them into a professional business
- Anyone who knows they want to work with animals but are unsure of which career is for them, how to get work experience, what qualifications are needed and what salaries they can earn
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Mel McArdle asked:
Is there introduction day so the tutors know how to support students?
If you need assistance or have questions during your Make Animal Care your Business course you can contact Holly & Hugo's support team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.