The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is a first stage teaching qualification which has a teaching/training practice requirement. It is an ‘in service’ qualification designed for those working or wishing to work as teachers/trainers in UK. It may be possible for pre-service teachers/trainers to also complete this qualification. This qualification is also suitable for those delivering education and training in any learning environment.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by NCFE and EDEXCEL.
Mandatory Units - Assignments
Unit 01: Understanding Roles, Responsibilities And Relationships In Education And Training (3 Credits)
Unit 02: Planning To Meet The Needs Of Learners In Education And Training (3 Credits)
Unit 03 : Delivering Education And Training (6 Credits)
Unit 04 : Assessing Learners In Education And Training (6 Credits)
Unit 5: Using Resources For Education And Training (3 Credits)
Optional Units - Assignment
Unit 30: Developing, Using And Organising Resources In A Specialist Area (15 Credits)
Unit 34: Inclusive Practice (15 Credits)
Unit 40: Teaching In A Specialist Area (15 Credits)
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll become an expert in education and training.
- Having this course, you’ll learn about the teacher’s role.
- In this course, you’ll become masters of learning and teaching approaches.
- This course will gain your session planning skills.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain knowledge in teacher expectations & attributions.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to deliver inclusive sessions which engage and motivate learners.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- At the end of this course, you’ll learn about assessments in education and training.
How will I be assessed?
This course is assessed by written assignment, learners must complete several written assignments and teaching sessions, which can be submitted on recorded video (the number of written/practical assignments you will need to complete depends upon which optional units you choose). All assignments must be submitted to the online portal within six months of the course start.
Please note, there is an additional assessment and certification fee of £499, which is not payable until you submit your assessments.
What careers can I get with this qualification?
Learners who have achieved the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training can progress onto the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.
Who is this course for?
- Teacher & Trainer
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Tutors & Instructors
- Education consultants
- Education providers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
- You must be aged nineteen or over and possess a relevant vocational or academic qualification at Level 3 or higher, along with a basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability.
You can work and teach in lifelong learning sector as a Teacher or trainer and also help you to be assessors of different qualifications in education sector.
This qualification is recognised you as a qualified trainer/teacher and leads you to gain high salary and income as an employee or freelance trainer/teacher.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.