Level 3 Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy with Official Certification
Endorsed Certificate by ABC Awards
The Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3 course will give learners a comprehensive understanding of the central bank’s monetary policy. The monetary policy is implemented by the central bank. And the course will enable learners to acquire in-depth understanding of monetary policies. Gain an understanding of supply and demand and how people making money-related decisions based on these concepts.
If you are a finance or economic professional, you will find the course helpful. The Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3 course will cover key topics such as the microeconomics policy, international monetary system and exchange rates.
The course is designed for individuals who want to understand inflation, recession and unemployment and how it can impact people in their everyday lives. The course will provide enhances career opportunities and the chance to further educational knowledge.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding and discuss the context of central banking.
- Explain in detail the function of banker and advisor to the government.
- Describe in detail the functions of the banking system and management of money.
- Gain an understanding of the framework of monetary policy.
- Discuss the models of monetary policy.
- This academic qualification will enable learners to have the confidence in their skills in their field of study and apply practical knowledge in their job position.
Course Curriculum : Level 3 Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy with Official Certification
1: Essence Of Central Banking
2: Banker And Advisor To Government
3: Management Of Money
4: Money Creation & Framework Of Monetary Policy
5: Monetary Policymodels & Transmission
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy – Level 3 successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy by ABC Awards. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-04484
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs and Economists
- The course targets officials in government agencies, state banks and the central bank
- Financial Professionals
- Business Consultants
- Professional learners, undergraduate students
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Financial Manager – £37,803 per annum
- Financial Analyst – £30,926 per annum
- Business Consultant – £38,135 per annum
- Economist – £35,620 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.