Add to basket or enquire
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. If a child can't learn the way you teach, maybe you should teach the way they learn. And what most people don't know is that most Special Education teachers are really angels disguised as extraordinary humans. If you want to become one of them, then this Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) and Special Educational Needs (SEN) is for you. As it’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.
And this noble in-demand job has its rewards too. The average special needs teacher salary in the United Kingdom is £36,000 per year or £18.46 per hour. Where entry-level positions start at £31,339 per year while most experienced workers make up to £47,047 per year. So it's high time you choose your career wisely.
Our Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) is Ofqual regulated (the UK Govt. recognised) and offers you 115 CPD hours in this programme so that you can improve your teaching skills and enhance your chances of employability. This course was precisely created by renowned world-leading professors to thoroughly prepare you for the academic year-end assessment for Education & Training (RQF).
What other courses are included with this AET: Level 3 Award in Education & Training AET (former PTLLS) Course?:
With this AET: Level 3 Award in Education & Training AET (former PTLLS) Course, learners will get the 20 Premium courses absolutely FREE.
- ⇒ Course 01: Education Management
- ⇒ Course 02: Educational Psychology and Development
- ⇒ Course 03: Advanced Teaching Assistant Diploma
- ⇒ Course 04: Special Education Needs (SEN) Training - Level 2
- ⇒ Course 05: EYFS Teaching - Level 3
- ⇒ Course 06: Phonics Teaching Diploma Level 3
- ⇒ Course 07: Leadership in Teaching
- ⇒ Course 08: Lesson Planning for Teaching
- ⇒ Course 09: Remote Teaching Online
- ⇒ Course 10: Classroom Behaviour Management
- ⇒ Course 11: Performance Management
- ⇒ Course 12: Work Area Organisation for Increased Office Productivity
- ⇒ Course 13: Report Writing
- ⇒ Course 14: Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2
- ⇒ Course 15: Child Neglect Awareness Certificate Course
- ⇒ Course 16: Level 3 Mental Health and Adolescent Course
- ⇒ Course 17: Safeguarding Children Level 3
- ⇒ Course 18: Functional Skills English Practice Level 2
- ⇒ Course 19: Train the Trainer
- ⇒ Course 20: Leadership & Management Diploma
Enrol in this AET: Level 3 Award in Education and Training AET (Formerly PTTLS) Course to become certified at a nationally acceptable level.
Why is this Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) and Special Educational Needs (SEN) Course perfect for You?
- Choose & Advance Your Career: Join today and make a life-changing decision, learn with our Regulated qualifications and move up to the next level in your organisation with expertise.
- 20 Additional Courses: With a single payment, you will get access to the Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) and Special Educational Needs (SEN) along with 3 additional CPD courses
- Upgrade Your Skills: Add value to your current educational profile and gain the skill sets to compete in your job role with unlimited dedicated personal tutor support.
- Enhance Your Credibility: Quality assured for your peace of mind - qualification regulated by Ofqual. The Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) course is Ofqual, UK Govt. Regulated and Awarded by Focus, which adds value to your educational profile.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We are confident about our course quality and want to provide the best service to our invaluable learners. That's why we provide 14 days Unconditional Full Money-Back Guarantee with this course to ensure a hassle-free purchase.
- Qualification type: Focus Level 3 Award
- Qualification title: Focus Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 48
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
Advantages of Learning Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) and Special Educational Needs (SEN) with Apex Learning:
- Buy 1 Get 20 additional CPD courses.
- Premium quality, intensive e-learning course materials
- LinkedIn profile optimisation
- Resume support from professionals for jobs hunting
- No Hidden Charges
- Find a well-defined website for learning
- 24/7 teacher assistance
- Step-by-step guidelines
- Budget-friendly price
- Earned recognition from the UK's top awarding bodies
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced student portal
- Convenient and Flexible time limit
Course Curriculum of Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF)
**Focus Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)**
- Unit 1: Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Unit 2: Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Unit 5: Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
**Special Education Needs (SEN) Training**
- Module 01: Special Education Needs (SEN) An Overview
- Module 02: SEN Support
- Module 03: High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
- Module 04: SEN Teaching Methodologies
- Module 05: Communication and Interaction
- Module 06: Cognition and Learning
- Module 07: Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Module 08: Sensory or Physical Needs
- Module 09: Working in Partnership
What skills will I gain from this Level 3 Award in Education & Training AET (former PTLLS) Course?
- AET (former PTLLS) - Understand the underlying fundamentals of teaching and learning
- AET (former PTLLS) - Make a practical approach to session planning
- AET (former PTLLS) - Explore the various approaches to learning
- AET (former PTLLS) - Determine the students’ desires and long-term goals
- AET (former PTLLS) - Implement strategies for assessing your students’ potential
- AET (former PTLLS) - You will become an expert in education and training
- AET (former PTLLS) - You will gain knowledge in teacher expectations & attributions and much more
- AET (former PTLLS) Total Qualification Time
It is an estimate of the total amount of time anticipated that a learner would spend to demonstrate mastery of all learning outcomes to achieve the award of the qualification. The whole qualification time is defined as GLH and an estimate of the time a learner will devote to preparation, study, and assessment. It does not underlie supervision by a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. In the case of qualification, the credit value is defined by TQT, and one credit corresponds to ten hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 120 hours.
The total credit value for this qualification is 12
- AET (former PTLLS) Guided Learning Hours
Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 48.
These hours comprise all real-time contact time, hours of lectures or tutorials or supervision of a learner, tutor, trainer or other education providers.
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocational Related Achievement
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Award in Learning and Development
- Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development
1-2-1 Expert Tutor Support
Method of Assessment:
- Unit 1: In Unit 1, you need to complete a variety of writing assignments
- Unit 2: In Unit 2, there should be an assessment taken in the workplace, primarily evaluating learners’ work, professional discussions with audio-video evidence
- Unit 5: In Unit 5, you will be demonstrated through your delivered work items and audio-video evidence after evaluating learners in a training context.
AET (former PTLLS) Video Assessment
You have to plan many things, such as observation, questioning/ professional discussion, and inspection of supporting work products evidence.
Detailed assignment instructions will be made available to you in the “Guidance for Achieving the Unit” section of your learning portal with a careful and clear explanation.
You have to submit all your assignments via the online portal
Successful candidates will be awarded a Level 3 Award in Education & Training AET (former PTLLS) from Focus Award Limited.
Who is this course for?
Our comprehensive Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) and Special Educational Needs (SEN) course is designed for ambitious students who are currently employed or seeking employment in the teaching field.
The qualification is also suitable for individuals who:
- Wish to join in a teaching professionals
- Beginner this field and wish to acquire in-demand assessing skills
- Wish to gain formal recognition of their skills
- Want to study from home at their own convenience
Our Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) and Special Educational Needs (SEN) is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, laptops, tablets and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF)
You will have the ability to accomplish a lot of things with this certificate. Here are just a few examples:
- Primary School Teacher
- Secondary School Teacher
- Private Tutor
- Freelance Teacher/ Trainer
- Job hunters & School leavers
- Educational Psychologist
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- College or University Student
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, Do I need to have a job in a school to complete the certification of this courseAnswer:
Dear Maria, No, you do not need to have a job in any school for completing this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need a school placement because it says "in Unit 2, there should be an assessment taken in the workplace, primarily evaluating learners’ work"Answer:
Dear Ruth, No, you won't need a school placement. You can evaluate the learners at any place.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.