Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquire
For many businesses, being able to offer clear and accurate information, advice or guidance - and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally - is really important.
If you give information, advice or guidance as part of your role, this course can help you brush up on your skills and make sure you're aware of the fundamental rules for successful information sharing.
This fully online course covers communication techniques, interpersonal skills and group interactions, as well as how to store and retrieve information in a way that complies with the law.
There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
- Learn how group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Learn how to comply with the law
Who is this course for?
This Level 2 Course in Information, Advice or Guidance will help with personal development and would lead to careers in Business and Management. Careers such as;
- School Business Manager (£25,000 to £55,000)
- Business Analyst (£30,000 to £70,000)
- Horticultural Manager (£18,000 to £40,000)
- The learner must live in England and be 19 years old or older. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes.
*Please note there is a £125 cancellation fee if a learner enrols and fails to complete or withdraws early from the course. This fee is to cover administration costs. We may be able to offer extensions if learners are unable to meet the set submission deadline. Please read the declaration on the enrolment form carefully before signing up.
This course can lead to roles such as Career Advisor or Customer Service Assistant and is ideal for individuals who give advice or guidance as part of their profession.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.