Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
This course is designed to teach you Arabic letters, lower case and upper case, how to join letters, use of vowels, long wovels, silent letters, examples for practice, double letters, how to spell, punctuation. etc.
in this course I am teaching Qaida, i.e Beginners book for learning Quran reading,
The material included in course is basic book for beginners. All material is videos for better learning. So, you come to know how to pronounce the proper way.
How long will it to complete? It depends upon the learners. If you have some idea of Arabic then it will take you short time. Similarly, if your language is from the same family as Arabic, then it will take very short time. Otherwise it will take a little long. Approximately 1 - 2 months if you work one / two hour a day.
What you will learn
- Students will be able to make words
- It will help you learn Arabic with correct pronunciation
- It will help you find out your mistakes yourself and fix them
This course will cover the following topics
- Alphabets - Qaida Lessons from Ahsanul Qawaid
- Arabic Vowels - Qaida Lessons from Ahsanul Qawaid
- Double Arabic Vowels i.e Two Fatha, Two Dhammah, Two Kasrah
- Long Arabic Vowels i.e Long Fatha, Long Kasrah, Long Dhammah
- Waw Leen & Waw Maddah
- Yaa Leen & Yaa Maddah
- Joining Harakah with a Sukoon
- Rulings for Silent Letters with examples
- How to read Hamza with a sukoon on it with examples
- How to read Shadda & Madd
- How to read words having Alif at the end
- How To join Tanween and Noon Sakin with Shaddah after it
- Idgham of certain letters
- Iqlab Changing Nun or Tanween into Meem
- How to use Nun Qutni
- Huroof Muqatta'aat
Who is this course for?
- This course is for those who want to take first step in learning the holy Quran
- Those who know how to read Quran but they need to improve their pronunciation can also join this course
- Example: New Muslims, Kids, adults who didn't learn with Tajweed before, or those who just want to read Arabic text just like Hadith etc
- This is the basic course for Quran learners. For taking this course, you need only passion and love for learning. :)
We offer Quranic education for kids & adults, men and women, even a child of 4-1/2 or adult of 70 and above can learn Quran. Online Quran Teachers are certified to teach kids and adults. Let’s learn the Quran online at the comfort of your home at your own schedule.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.