Add to basket or enquire
Corporate Leadership and People Management are about delivering results through others. True business owners know how to leverage the best talent within their teams, and know how to transform the performance of their organization through people. Setting up the right vision, engagement people onto a strategy, setting goals and providing feedback: the set of skills that are required for a People Manager is enormous. At the end of the day, the ultimate skill of a leader is to adapt, and situation leadership is a proven model at the heart of leadership, which you are going to discover in this course.
- 1: Promo 06:43
- 2: Welcome 01:14
- 3: Step 1 - Prepare your Environment 00:36
- 4: Creating your Team Vision, Mission and Strategy 08:02
- 5: Eliciting your Team Values 06:35
- 6: Defining your Team Goals 05:47
- 7: Step 2 - Manage your Team 01:18
- 8: Expanding Credibility 03:26
- 9: The Trust Formula 05:16
- 10: The Situational Leadership Model 14:32
- 11: Engaging your Team with Gallup 05:58
- 12: Step 3 - Review your Results 00:54
- 13: Lead Regular Team Meetings 04:53
- 14: Lead One-on-One Meetings 04:08
- 15: Facilitate your Quarterly Team Meetings 03:09
- 16: Closing 02:07
- 17: Quiz 03:00
- 18: Bonus - Mastermind 04:51
- 19: Corporate Leadership and People Management 01:30
- 20: People Leadership - Course Presentation 02:21
- 21: Credibility Self Assessment 03:00
- 22: Credibility Self Assessment Results 01:00
- 23: 13 Trust Behaviors 02:00
- 24: Gallup Q12 Questions 07:00
- 25: Template Engagement Tracker 01:00
- 26: The Trust Dashboard 01:00
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Measure your level of credibility as a manager
- Put in place an action plan on how to increase the level of Trust with your key stakeholders
- Lead a Vision, Mission and Strategy workshop with your teams
- Elicit your team's Values
- Facilitate effective team meetings
- Define clear goals for your teams
- Define clear goals for your direct reports
- Know exactly what process and steps to follow when reviewing team goals
- Know exactly what process and steps to follow when reviewing individual goals
- Learn how to engage your people and motivate them
- Discover the world class technique on how to adapt your leadership style
Who is this course for?
- Managers with 2-3 years of experience who want to raise their standards
- Recently promoted managers who want to accelerate their development path
- Future managers who want to maximize their chances for being successful
Setting goals for yourself
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Please can you clarify the estimated completion time?
I'd say it's about 10 hours including exercisesThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What day this course it will go on ? And when it will start?
Hello, this is an online course and available at any momentThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this course come with a certificate once finished?
I'm afraid it does not provide an official certificate from my partThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.