Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
This course has the ambition to build a bridge between a century of science and 21st century managers. By taking this course today, you will have a clear understanding of how to apply scientific insights to your leadership style. You can expect to have scientific insights to manage your teams more effectively, learn powerful communication techniques to coach your team members, gain a deep understanding of motivation and how to apply that to your team, acquire a new model for leadership which will give you a unique perspective on your team.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Learn the science of leadership in this course!
- expect scientific insights to manage your teams more effectively
- expect powerful communication techniques to coach your team members
- expect to gain a deep understanding of motivation and how to apply that to your team
- expect a new model for leadership which will give you a unique perspective on your team
This course has the ambition to build a bridge between a century of science and 21st century managers. A bridge between how our brain works and how to use that knowledge to improve our communication and leadership abilities.
The course itself is quite dense, so take your time. Don’t rush through it. Let the information sink and try things out gradually, before moving on. This way you’ll get the most out of this course.
We’ll go over a series of major studies and experiments, but more importantly, each time we’ll see how the conclusions apply to our team, so we can turn all these insights into concrete actions.
Leadership: A Scientific Approach will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Introduction
- The Science Behind Leadership
Topic 2: Our Brain
- Reptilian Brain
- Paleolimbic Brain
- Neolimbic Brain
- Prefrontal Brain
- Brain Based Leadership Styles
- Dominance Vs Leadership
Topic 3: Our Genetic Programming
- Genetic Program
- Facing Danger
- RSM – Relational Stress Management
- Avoid Danger
- Avoid Starvation
- Summary Genetic Programs
Topic 4: Our Prior Experience
- Prior Experience
- The Eye Of The Beholder (I)
- Extrinsic Motivations
- Managing The Neolimbic Brain
- Engagement – Ingredient 1
- Engagement – Ingredient 2
- Instant Gratification
- Self Evaluation
- Summary Prior Experience
Topic 5: Our Environment/Context
- The Importance Of Context
- Our Team Is Not A Sum Of Individuals
- 1+1 = 1
- About Authority
- The Eyes Of The Beholder II
- Summary Of Context
Topic 6: Conclusion
- A New Model Of Leadership
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to apply scientific insights to your leadership style.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.