Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to improve your current abilities or make a career move? Our unique Key Account Management course might help you get there! Expand your expertise with high-quality training - study the Key Account Management course and get an expertly designed, great-value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through theonline training course.
This Diploma in Key Account Management at QLS Level 5 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPDQS (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development & career progression more accessible than ever!
Why Prefer This Key Account Management Course?
- Opportunity to earn certificate a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme & another accredited by CPDQS after completing the Key Account Management course.
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
The Key Account Management course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Key Account Management course, an instant e-certificate will be exhibited in your profile that you can order as proof of your skills and knowledge. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling in this course.
This Key Account Management training can help you to accomplish your ambitions and prepare you for a meaningful career. So, join us today and gear up for excellence.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Key Account Management course:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Purpose of Key Account Management
- Module 3: Understanding Key Accounts
- Module 4: Elements
- Module 5: What Makes a Good Key Account Manager
- Module 6: Building and Delivering Value to Key Accounts
- Module 7: Key Account Planning
- Module 8: Business Customer Marketing and Development
- Module 9: Developing Key Relationships
- Module 10: The Importance of Record Keeping for Key Account Management
- Module 11: Internal KAM Aspects
- Module 12: The Value Proposition
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
After passing the Diploma in Key Account Management at QLS Level 5 course exam, you will be able to request a certificate at an additional cost that has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in learning more about the topic is advised to take this Key Account Management course. This course is open to everybody.
You will not need any prior background or expertise to enrol in this course.
After completing this course, you are to start your career or begin the next phase of your career.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £10
Diploma in Key Account Management at QLS Level 5
Hard copy certificate - £119
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing the Diploma in Key Account Management at QLS Level 5, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for International Delivery
Certificate Accredited by CPDQS
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (International Delivery)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.