Add to basket or enquire
This course is updated frequently with new lessons, projects and resources!
September 2021 - NEW! Downloadable Resources Added - Applying Fundamental & Technical Analysis in Stock Investing.
September 2021 - NEW! Downloadable Resources Added - Guide to Dividend Investing, How to Make Money in Dividend Stock.
May 2021 - NEW! Downloadable Resources Added - Passive vs Active Investing, Long Term vs Short Term Investing, Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) Basics, Mutual Funds and ETFs - A Guide for Investors, Understanding Mutual Funds.
April 2021 - NEW! Downloadable Resources Added - Guide to Investment Strategies (Book) + Wealth Planning Investment Strategy.
March 2021 - NEW! Downloadable Resources Added - Trading Basics, The Basics for Investing in Stocks.
- 1: Introduction 01:22
- 2: Investment Strategies 04:28
- 3: Guide to Investment Strategies - Book 58:00
- 4: Wealth Planning Investment Strategy 32:00
- 5: How to Buy Stocks 03:20
- 6: Trading Basics 06:00
- 7: What is a Stock 01:43
- 8: The Basics for Investing in Stocks 35:00
- 9: Passive vs Active Investing 02:40
- 10: Passive vs Active Investing - PDF 12:00
- 11: Short Term vs Long Term Investing 02:12
- 12: Short Term vs Long Term Investing - PDF 48:00
- 13: Mutual Funds, ETFs, Index Funds 03:05
- 14: Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) Basics 10:00
- 15: Understanding Mutual Funds 18:00
- 16: Mutual Funds and ETFs - A Guide for Investors 45:00
- 17: How to Analyze a Stock - Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement 06:57
- 18: Applying Fundamental & Technical Analysis in Stock Investing 14:00
- 19: Dividends 03:44
- 20: Dividends and Dividend Policy 49:00
- 21: Guide to Dividend Investing 14:00
- 22: How to Make Money in Dividend Stocks 1:40:00
- 23: Warren Buffet's 7 Principles to Investing 07:13
- 24: How Much Should You Invest 02:07
- 25: Thank you! 00:25
Start Investing in 2021!
The stock market have been building wealth for many generations, but can be quite difficult to understand how to start investing.
In this 37 minute class you will learn:
Different types of Investment Strategies
How to Buy Stocks
What is a Stock
Passive vs Active Investing
Short Term vs Long Term Investing
Mutual Funds, ETFs and Index Funds
How to Analyze a Company - Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
After you're done with the videos, create a Course Project and create your first Virtual Portfolio.
Apply the skills that you learned from this class by building a virtual (not real) portfolio including stocks and ETFs in eToro. Here are the steps:
1. Create eToro account
2. On the top left corner next to the "Trade" option you can switch to "Virtual Portfolio"
3. A pop up window will notify you that you are switching to Virtual Portfolio
4. Click "Go to Virtual Portfolio"
5. On the top left next to the "Trade" option you should see "Virtual"
6. You should have the amount of $100 000 virtual dollars, with which you can create your hypothetical portfolio
Your task is to research companies you like and invest those $100 000 virtual money.
Keep track of your portfolio and report your progress after 1 month (upload a picture to this course and explain why did you choose those exact Stocks/ETFs).
Note: Include ETFs in your portfolio.
If You Are Someone Who:
- Want to Learn How to Invest in the Stock Market
- Want to Learn How to Buy Stocks
- Want to Understand the Basics of the Stock Market
- Want to Learn about Dividends
- Want to Learn How Much Should You Invest
Enroll in the Course Today and Get Started!
This course comes with a 30-day 100% Money Back Guarantee, so if you aren't happy with your purchase, you can get a refund - no questions asked!
You will also get:
- Support and Answers to All Your Questions During the Course
- Lifetime Access
- Certificate of Completion
Thank you for your interest in this course!
Now go Ahead and Start with the Course.
I'll See You in the First Lesson!
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to learn about the Stock Market.
Anyone who wants to Start Investing but doesn't know from where to start.
Anyone who wants to learn how to Analyze a company and decide if it's a good BUY.
Anyone who wants to learn the basics of Investing.
This course is made for complete beginners. You don't need any experience, everything will be explained step by step.
Level 1: Stock Analyst
Level 2: Financial Analyst
Level 3: Portfolio Manager
Level 4: Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
Level 5: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.