Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
This Insurance Agent Training program is the only guide you need for learning the essential topics completely and obtain the necessary skills for a special discounted price. With only 08 hours of training towards your CPD-accredited certificate and Insurance Agent Training course materials designed by industry professional, any of your dreams in professional life can be turned into a reality.
Key Topics To Be Covered By Insurance Agent Training
- The definition of insurance and the insurance industry along with extensive knowledge on how both of them work
- How the UK insurance industry functions and the role of an insurance agent
- The fundamental principles of insurance
- Complete understanding of certain areas of insurance such as general insurance, personal lines insurance, commercial lines insurance, life insurance, liability insurance, and marine insurance
- Extensive training on insurance fraud and the many aspects of it
- How the underwriting process works and how to conduct it professionally as an insurance agent
Our exclusive Insurance Agent Training follows an advanced curriculum with topics broken down into several scaled-down modules for your ease of self-paced learning. These modules will assist you in grasping the basics and leading you to the steps of getting a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Insurance Agent Training.
The Insurance Agent Training course materials designed by experts is easily accessible 24/7 from any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you in achieving your goals.
Finally, you will receive a CPD-accredited certificate which will fast-track your career and showcase your expertise on this topic to excel in your professional life. This professional certification along with your in-depth understanding of the Insurance Agent Training program materials will put you ahead in this sector as well as the relevant job market.
Learning Outcomes From Insurance Agent Training
- Learn the basics of insurance with the best practices in the associated industry
- Brush up your knowledge (if any) of the UK insurance industry
- Deepen your understanding of the principles of insurance
- Learn in-depth about several types of insurance and which one applies when
- Familiarize yourself with insurance fraud and different aspects of it
- Learn the ins and outs of the underwriting process
- Be an effective insurance agent in your professional life and thrive in your career
An insurance agent is an expert who works on behalf of an insurance company's to sell their product to customers for a commission. An insurance agent supports consumers to select the appropriate insurance to purchase but represents the insurance company in the transaction.
The insurance industry is a promising sector to explore if you are a thriving individual ready to take any challenge in life and also, be successful in your career. But to be an efficient insurance agent, adequate training and proper guidance are a must.
This self-paced, comprehensive online Insurance Agent Training course will enhance your existing skills related to this sector by taking them to the next level and equipping you with up-to-date skill training for taking on the challenges of tomorrow.
You or your employer can easily verify your qualification by verifying the validity of your Insurance Agent Training course certificate on our dedicated website.
Skills You Will Gain From Insurance Agent Training
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of the insurance industry, with special emphasis on the UK insurance industry
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the fundamental principles of insurance
- Enhance your expertise in a general insurance agent
- Learn the difference between personal lines insurance and commercial lines insurance
- Excellent understanding of life insurance, marine insurance and liability insurance
- A clear understanding of the various aspects and dimensions of insurance fraud, especially in today’s world
- Learn thoroughly how the underwriting process works and how to conduct it efficiently
Why should you choose the Insurance Agent Training course with Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Insurance Agent Training course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Insurance Agent Training program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
Course Curriculum of Insurance Agent Training
This accredited professional training on Insurance Agent will prepare you for just that, by dividing up all the necessary topics to be covered into 11 extensive modules. You’ll be prepared to take any challenge and kick start a career as an insurance agent, taking your professional life to the next level.
Module 01: Insurance Industry
- Insurance Agent: Role of Government in Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Profile of The Modern Insurance Sector
- Insurance Agent: Development Paths for The Insurance Sector
Module 02: The UK Insurance Industry
- Insurance Agent: The Challenge and Opportunity for The UK Insurance Sector
- Insurance Agent: Global, Regional, and Local
- Insurance Agent: The Diversity of Talent - (A Competitive Edge for UK Insurers)
- Insurance Agent: Insurance in a Changing World - (Challenge and Opportunity)
- Insurance Agent: The Key Issues Identified
- Insurance Agent: The UK Industry in Overseas Markets
- Insurance Agent: A Coordinated and Targeted Approach
- Insurance Agent: Open Markets
- Insurance Agent: Deepening and Sharing Knowledge
- Insurance Agent: The UK As A Location For Insurers
- Insurance Agent: Effective, Responsive, and Efficient Approval And Authorisation
- Insurance Agent: Targeting Inward Investment
- Insurance Agent: Promoting the UK as a centre of innovation, and Islamic Finance
- Insurance Agent: Insurers as Long-term Investors in The UK
- Insurance Agent: The regulatory framework that facilitates investment
- Insurance Agent: Investing in the economy and society
- Insurance Agent: Promoting insurers as important investors
- Insurance Agent: Serving UK Insurance Customers
- Insurance Agent: Government and Industry Working in Partnership
- Insurance Agent: Technological Change
- Insurance Agent: New Domestic Markets
- Insurance Agent: Promoting Consumer Engagement and Meeting Consumer Needs
- Insurance Agent: Skills and Diversity in Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Attracting New Talent
- Insurance Agent: Promoting Professional Standards
Module 03: Principles of Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Insurable Interest
- Insurance Agent: Utmost Good Faith
- Insurance Agent: Proximate Cause
- Insurance Agent: Indemnity
- Insurance Agent: Contribution
- Insurance Agent: Subrogation
Module 04: General Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Motor
- Insurance Agent: Property
- Insurance Agent: Liability
- Insurance Agent: Travel
- Insurance Agent: Pet
- Insurance Agent: Accident & Health
- Insurance Agent: Reinsurance
- Insurance Agent: Marine, Aviation and Transport
Module 05: Personal Lines Insurance
- Insurance Agent: What is Personal Lines Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Health
- Insurance Agent: Household Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Motor Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Protection Insurance
Module 06: Commercial Lines Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Business Interruption Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Commercial Motor Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Pecuniary Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Commercial Property Insurance
Module 07: Liability Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Directors' and officers' Liability Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Employers' Liability Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Products Liability Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Public Liability
Module 08: Marine Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Marine Hull and Machinery Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Marine Cargo Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Marine Liability Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Marine Loss of Hire/Loss of Earnings/Passage Money and Freight
Module 09: Life Insurance
- Insurance Agent: Endowments
- Insurance Agent: Term
- Insurance Agent: Whole of life
- Insurance Agent: With-profits and Unit-linked Funds
Module 10: Insurance Fraud
- Insurance Agent: What is Insurance Fraud
- Insurance Agent: What is The Scale and Impact of Fraud
- Insurance Agent: What Are The Consequences of Fraud
- Insurance Agent: What Is The Industry Doing To Combat Fraud
Module 11: Underwriting Process
- Insurance Agent: Underwriting Process
- Insurance Agent: Factors
- Insurance Agent: Risk Classification
- Insurance Agent: Insurance, Credit Scoring in Pricing
Once you enrol on our Insurance Agent Training course with the Academy for Health & Fitness, you are allocated your tutor. The tutor’s guidance and assistance will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/ she will evaluate your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Once you have completed the modules in the Insurance Agent Training course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Insurance Agent Training course to achieve the CPD & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Is This Insurance Agent Training Right for You?
This Insurance Agent Training course is right for anyone who wishes to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of what it means to be an insurance agent, how to be one in the real-life, and fast track their career with relevant high-valued skills.
This is an introductory Insurance Agent Training course, and there are no specific entry requirements for enrollment and the learner has the freedom to choose between studying this course on a part-time or full-time basis.
On successful completion of this Insurance Agent Training course, you will have learned the fundamentals of the insurance industry and the role of an insurance agent.
You’ll also be familiar with the best practices to be a professional insurance agent and how to utilize the acquired skills in real life.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Does this Insurance Agent Training course has any age limit?
Hi Ben, Thanks for your interest. This is an introductory Insurance Agent Training course, and there are no specific entry requirements for enrollment and the learner has the freedom to choose between studying this Insurance Agent Training course on a part-time or full-time basis. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this Insurance Agent Training course contains any hidden charges?
Hi Itran, Good morning. Thanks for your interest in this Insurance Agent Training course. No, there is no hidden charger with this course. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.