Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
“When people are financially invested, they want a return. When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute” Steve Wynne put it best by saying, “(HR) Human Resources Management isn’t a thing we do; it’s the thing that runs our business. The importance of (HR) Human Resources Management is endless for any organisation.
Human resources Management not only play a role in developing, training, reinforcing, and changing an organisation's culture. But also recruit and hire the right employees, conduct disciplinary actions, update policies, maintain employee records, conduct analysis, performance management, process payroll and so much more.
The Human Resources Management Course offer:
- CPD Accreditation
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Human Resources Management course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 2: An Overview of the Recruitment Industry 19:09
- 3: The UK Recruitment Legislation 18:25
- 4: The Recruitment Process 20:54
- 5: Negotiation Techniques 10:26
- 6: Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry 15:21
- 7: Employee Training and Development Process 14:27
- 8: Candidate Management 12:51
- 9: Candidate Interview Processes 14:07
- 10: Managing Meetings and Giving Feedback 13:17
- 11: Performance Appraisal Management 14:15
- 12: Employee Relations 09:35
- 13: Motivation and Counselling 13:32
- 14: Ensuring Health and Safety at the Workplace 13:29
- 15: Employer Records and Statistics 09:01
- 16: Conflict Management 07:47
- 17: Employee Termination 10:45
- 18: Organisational Skills 17:06
- 19: Communication Skills 16:24
- 20: Stress Management 09:09
- 21: Time Management 24:53
- 22: CPD Certificate & Transcript 01:00
Curriculum of Human Resources Management Training
- Lesson 01: Human Resources Management Fundamentals
- Lesson 02: A Broad Overview of the Recruitment Landscape
- Lesson 03: Understanding UK Recruitment Legislation
- Lesson 04: Navigating the Recruitment Process
- Lesson 05: The Art of Negotiation in Human Resources Management
- Lesson 06: Key Metrics for Success in the Recruitment Industry
- Lesson 07: Effective Employee Training and Development
- Lesson 08: Proficient Candidate Management Strategies
- Lesson 09: Mastering Candidate Interview Techniques
- Lesson 10: Efficient Meeting Management and Constructive Feedback
- Lesson 11: Excelling in Performance Appraisal Management
- Lesson 12: Building Strong Employee Relations
- Lesson 13: Motivation and Counseling Skills
- Lesson 14: Safeguarding Workplace Health and Safety
- Lesson 15: Maintaining Employer Records and Utilizing Statistics
- Lesson 16: Conflict Resolution and Management
- Lesson 17: Strategies for Employee Termination
- Lesson 18: Organizational Efficiency Skills
- Lesson 19: Enhancing Communication Skills in Human Resources Management
- Lesson 20: Stress Management Strategies for Human Resources Management Professionals
- Lesson 21: Effective Time Management Techniques
Endless, as we said earlier! Through our thoroughly guided Human Resources Management training course, you will explore human resources, employee recruitment and selection procedures, employee training and development processes, performance appraisal management, and employee relations.
Besides, you will also gain an acute understanding of the importance of motivation & counseling, employer records & statistics, UK employment law, employee termination, and the significance of ensuring health & safety at the workplace.
All of our courses, including this Human Resources Management course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Human Resources Management course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Employee Training and Development Process For Human resources Management course. While this comprehensive Human resources Management training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
- HR Admin
- HR Manager
- HR and Compliance Manager
- Employment Contract Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.