Add to basket or enquire
HR is the central and the most important function of any organisation. HR Management is a must have skill for individuals working in HR or those who plan to make a career out of it. The Introduction to Human Resource Concepts will teach learners everything they need to know to run a robust human resources department. Learn all about people, what drives them and how human resources keep the organisation running smoothly and effectively. The Human Resource Concepts course is perfect whether you operate a small business, HR personnel looking to advance their career or someone who is completely new to the industry. The goal of this course is to fully equip individuals with the right HR skills and knowledge.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
- Develop a strong overall understanding of human resource concepts.
- Learn how to apply HR concepts in an office enterprise.
- Learn the HR skills required to apply in a working environment.
- Learn the process of recruitment, training and development
- Learn how to motivate employees and keep them healthy and happy in their job.
- Module 01: HR Assistant Introduction
- Module 02: Attract and Retain Employees
- Module 03: Recruit, Select, and Orientation
- Module 04: Training and Development
- Module 05: Performance Appraisal
- Module 06: Legal Environment of HRM
- Module 07: Motivating Employees
- Module 08: Motivation Theory
- Module 09: Motivation Techniques
- Module 10: Teams and Teamwork
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Introduction to Human Resource Concepts course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Introduction to Human Resource Concepts.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at Mid-Level Managers.
- Small business owners.
- Students who have an interest in human resources.
- The course is for individuals looking for a career change.
- HR Managers
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Office Administrator – £17,158 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,073 per annum
- HR Manager – £35,813 per annum
- Human Resources Administrator – £19,387 per annum
- Human Resources Officer – £24,441 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Y Green asked:
How many hours does the course take to complete?
Dear Green Thank you very much for your query. The course duration is 8 hours and The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.