HR Course - Level 5
**HR Course - Level 5******Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body***.This HR Course - Level 5 is an intensive upper level course on HR Management, which is efficiently, proactively and uniquely designed for ambitious, inspirational, dedicated, and highly committed candidates that are passionate in establishing their own corporations or who want to make sustainable global impact in other organizations.
By actively participating in this HR Course - Level 5 course, learners will gain core principles that will make them reliable, credible and proactive Human Resources management experts. They will learn key HR Management principles including managing absence and attendance, discipline and dismissal, employee grievance, health, safety and welfare, staff training and development, equal opportunity and diversity, rewarding employees, and lots more.
This HR Course - Level 5 course will make you to develop a proactive and inspirational rewarding career in human resources management. This HR Course - Level 5 course is exclusively delivered online, so regardless of your time and location, you can take part in it at your own convenient time. Do you have any interest to kick start a career in HR Management?
Or are you employed to work in an organization as a HR personnel or do you want to set up your own organization? Then you should enroll for this program right away. It will equip you with the skills you need to be relevant in this field. Take active part by registering for this course, and you will build an awesome career.
Level 5 HR Course
HR - Course Benefits
When you register for this HR Course - Level 5 course, you will enjoy multiple benefits such as:
- A flexible, unique, reliable and quality learning opportunity- you will be studying at your pace. You won’t have to be worrying for any time restrictions or imposed deadlines or fixed schedules, instead you will study and do your online assessment at your convenience.
- Your course fee includes full tutor support, course materials, training, additional supporting documents, and college registration- all these will help you to enjoy the course to the optimum.
- Your tutor is there to serve you- they will guide you at every step, and ensure you do the program with professional finesse. So, from start to finish, you will have peace of mind that someone is there to guide you at every step.
- Once you sign up for the course, you will enjoy 24/7 access to the e-learning management platform.
- Regardless of your current work schedule, you can decide to finish the program in a couple of days or weeks as the case maybe. It is 100% up to you to decide when to complete it whether now or later.
- Enrolling for this course is one of the surest and most innovative ways of boosting your curriculum vitae or career prospects.
- At the completion of the program, you will be issued a certificate of achievement.
This is a great course by all standards of evaluation and analysis; it is perfectly designed to train, equip, inspire, and motivate both those already working in the HR field or newcomers who want to create sustainable global impact.
Signing up for this program will give you the privilege of mastering various specialist areas and interconnected disciplines that will enable you to perform at an optimal level. This course has the capacity to boost your confidence, credibility, efficiency, improve your capability and make you stand out as a reliable expert in HR field.
You are guaranteed of getting great value for your money. This is the course that will take you to the next level of excellence in Human Resources management practice. Register for it today, and we assure you that your life will never remain the same. It will have a transformational impact in your career path.
HR - Learning Objectives
This introductory Level 5 HR Course is perfect for existing members of the workforce in pursuit of promotion, along with jobseekers looking to secure entry-level positions. The primary objective of the course is to provide candidates with a detailed overview of the HR profession, along with the daily duties and responsibilities of those who work in HR at a variety of levels. Whether already overseeing a workforce or looking to step into a leadership position for the first time, targeted HR studies often make all the difference.
Delivered across 11 intensive yet accessible modules, course content introduces the basics of HRManagement from a contemporary corporate perspective, an overview of the recruitment process, how to organize and provide initial and ongoing staff training, the importance of performance management and how to optimise the workforce, professional management of disciplinary issues and how to extract the very best from each and every member of the workforce at every level.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates take away some of the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- The primary roles and responsibilities of HR professionals
- How the HR manager contributes to a brand’s wider success
- Comprehensive recruitment and interview competencies
- A deeper understanding of key training and development issues
- The confidence to handle employee performance issues and challenges
- Knowledge of how to influence performance with rewards and incentives
- Professional management of disciplinary issues
- An understanding of the HR code of ethics
- The confidence to work towards a leadership position in HR
HR - Course Outline
This intensive yet concise Level 5 HR Course is delivered across 11 units. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 – Human Resource Management (HRM) Introduction
- Module 2 – Develop and Implement Recruitment and Selection Strategies
- Module 3 – Employee Relations and Recognition - Human Resources
- Module 4 – Appraising Employee Performance
- Module 5 – The Importance of Training & Development in the Workplace
- Module 6 – Performance Management of Workers
- Module 7 – Motivating and Rewarding Employees
- Module 8 – Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Module 9 – Health, safety and welfare of employees
- Module 10 – Absence Management and Attendance
- Module 11 – Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination and Dismissal
Who is this course for?
Our fully-accredited Level 5 HR Course has been designed for anyone with an interest in becoming a successful HR manager in any business setting. Completion of this exclusive course could prove helpful in the pursuit of positions within initial recruitment, training and development, team leadership, department supervision and general management at all levels. Jobseekers and existing members of the workforce may find the teachings of this course enormously helpful – as could business owners, entrepreneurs and managers who may lack formal HR management training.
CPD Courses was established to help ambitious learners worldwide improve their career prospects with quality distance learning. Free from deadlines and time restrictions, our exclusive courses can be studied from anywhere in the world in your own time and at your own pace. All study materials and learning resources are included as standard for unbeatable value for money, accessible via our 24/7 online learning platform. With the help of your own personally-assigned tutor from start to finish, CPD Courses is here to help you reach your full potential.
No specific prior education or experience required - our courses are open to every candidate with the desire to succeed!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our Level 5 HR Course must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Level 5 HR Course, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- HR Administrator
- HR Advocate
- HR Adviser
- HR Analyst
- HR and Safety Coordinator
- HR Assistant
- HR Associate
- HR Business Partner
- HR Champion
- HR Clerk
- HR Coach
- HR Consultant
- HR Compensation Coordinator
- HR Coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.