Add to basket or enquire
Explore the job responsibilities and duties of HR (Human Resource) assistant with the HR Assistant Training course.
The job of an HR resource assistant is to help the HR directors and HR managers to achieve HR goals and objectives. They are behind-the-scenes colleagues and collaborators. The HR Assistant Training course teaches you how to collaborate effectively with the HR department so that you can foster business outcomes and achievements.
This exquisite HR Assistant Training course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field, then HR Assistant Training is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive HR Assistant Training course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying HR Assistant Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
A skilled HR assistant plays a vital role in the progress of the company as the HR department is responsible for managing and monitoring all the departments and employee issues. Throughout the HR Assistant Training course, you will explore your roles and how to perform the duties such as how to assist administration, payroll processing, etc. The strategies of collecting information about the employee’s name, address, job title, compensation, tax withholding information, and benefits such as retirement and insurance plans will also be discussed in the course.
To recapitulate, you will an overall understanding of your duties as an HR assistant.
This HR Assistant Training course is designed with the following modules:
- Human Resources Assistant
- Potential Careers
- HRM Overview
- Forecasting Demand
- Cultural Diversity
- Diversity Survey
- Personal and Professional Development
- Training Evaluation Form
Human Resource Management
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Human Resources Today
- Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four – Retention and Orientation
- Module Five – Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight – Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten – Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven – Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Definitions of Training and Development
- Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes
- Implementing Training
- Learning Methods
Recruitment - Interview Process
- History of the Interviewing Process
- The Recruitment and Selection Process
- Factors in the Hiring Process
- Cost Analysis
- Job Analysis and Position Profiles
- Determining the Skills You Need
- Finding Candidates
- Advertising Guidelines
- Screening Resumes
- Performance Assessments
- Problems Recruiters Face
- Interviewing Barriers
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Types of Questions
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining and Knowing the Position
- Module Three – Hiring Strategy
- Module Four – Lure in Great Candidates
- Module Five – Filtering Applicants to Interview
- Module Six – The Interview (I)
- Module Seven – The Interview (II)
- Module Eight – Selection Process (I)
- Module Nine – Selection Process (II)
- Module Ten – Making an Offer
- Module Eleven – Onboarding
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the HR Assistant Training course, you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing HR Assistant or aspiring to be one, this HR Assistant Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The HR Assistant Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much is the Exam fee?
Dear Faith, Thanks for the question. This is a single course and you just need to pay upfront for once. Course price includes the exam as well. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need to attend any classes?
Dear Riley, Thank you for contacting us. All of our courses are completely online. All the course materials are online as well. You can study everything online. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long is the course duration?
Dear Ryan, Thanks for the question. The estimated course duration is 33 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.