Improve your skills in Payroll Management and Law at the same time with two professional courses for the price of one.
The award winning HR and Payroll Management Diploma Level 3 and UK Employment Law are our best selling online courses for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in relevant industry. The HR and Payroll Management Diploma Level 3 and UK Employment Law are taught entirely online by expert instructors. Modules are delivered through accessible, informative video lessons, online study materials, practical exercises, mock exams and multiple-choice assessments.
Study our complementary HR, business management, and UK employment law courses in your own time through our innovative online learning platform. Our experienced instructors will provide expert support and insight into the skills you need to advance your career.
Qualify at a fraction of the time and a greatly reduced price with our bundled accredited courses for only £27. Our accessible courses offer quality training at affordable prices, and will qualify you for an independently-accredited professional certification.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Qualify for over 200 fantastic deals with an NUS Extra card
You will learn about
- The potential career routes for a HR professional
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Relevant legal precedents including the National Labor Relations Act and Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Management by objectives and other leadership principles
- And more...
*HR and Payroll Management Diploma Level 3*
Introduction To Human Resource
- Human Resources Assistant
- Potential Careers
- HRM Overview
- Forecasting Demand
Human Resource Management
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Human Resources Today
- Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four – Retention and Orientation
- Module Five – Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight – Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten – Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven – Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
HR & Leadership
- Leader and HR Management
- Commitment and HR Management
- Team Management
- Build A Mastermind Group
- People Recognition in HR Management
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- And much more......
*UK Employment Law*
Employment Law UK
- Getting started
- Understanding immigration law
- Establishing terms of contract
- Employment rights
- Terminating an employee
- Discrimination law
- What are business transfers?
- Introduction to collective rights
- Further reading
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Both our HR and Payroll Management Diploma Level 3 and Employment Law UK Level 2 accredited courses are aimed at anyone wishing to start working in these industries, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Completing these bundled courses can help advance your career in business administration or management, with the specific skills and knowledge necessary to attain payroll, management, and HR leadership roles. You could also apply your transferable skills to professional roles in accounting and finance.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How many hours a day would you recommend being spent on this course and with those hours when would the estimated completion time be?
Dear Bronwen, Thanks for the question. As all the courses are self-paced online courses, there are no fixed hours you have to study every day. You will have a one-year access to each of the courses after purchasing and you can complete the course anytime within a year. The estimated course duration for HR and Payroll Diploma is 29 hours and the duration for the UK Employment Law is 14 hours. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.