Course duration: 1 day at either our London, Birmingham or Manchester training centres. Tailored training also available at your office.
Customer service shouldn’t just be exceptional; it should be consistently exceptional. Delivering exceptional service will demonstrate a positive, determined, can-do approach that increases customer desire for your product or service. Delivering consistently exceptional customer service will build trust with those customers so they come back again and again, creating an enduring reputation for your brand and for you.
By attending this course you will learn the following skills:
Achieving consistency in service delivery
- Service principles
- Serving ‘captive’ customers
- Defining service standards
- Understanding the signals you send out to customers
- Recognising the customer’s preference and adapting accordingly
- Communicating believability and trust
- Active listening skills
- Confidence in body language
- How voice factors such as volume, tone and inflection affect communication
Providing solutions and adding value
- Maintaining a ‘can do’ approach
- Techniques for asking questions
- Strategies for adding genuine value
Key points about Hamilton Mercer’s scheduled courses:
- Attendance on this course is limited to a maximum of eight learners, so you can be sure of receiving personal attention and opportunities to work one-to-one with the trainer
- Attendees complete a Pre-Course Questionnaire prior to attending the course, so we can identify your unique learning needs and provide you with a highly personalised experience
- You will receive a Personal Action Plan to complete after the course to map your progress and help embed your new skills
- You will be awarded a certificate of achievement on successful completion of this training
Who is this course for?
- Anybody who communicates with customers in person, by telephone or by email
- People who communicate with internal or external customers
- Employees whose roles are adapting or expanding to include a greater emphasis on customer service
- People seeking new opportunities in customer-facing roles
To gain maximum benefit from this course you will be asked to complete and return to us a Pre-Course Questionnaire. This will allow us to find out more about you, such as your learning needs and preferences. This will help us to deliver a more personalised learning experience for you.
The knowledge you will gain on this course will help you to:
- Succeed in customer-facing roles
- Set a positive example to colleagues
- Stand out from the competition when applying for a new job or internal promotion
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.