Location & dates
This Exceptional Customer Service training course enables individuals to excel professionally in a customer-facing role - learning how to respond to adversity and how to display assertive, but polite, mannerisms. Individuals undertaking this customer services training course will learn how excellent customer service attributes can benefit an organisation, through meeting customer demands and expectations, and ensuring repeat business.
The key skills that are at the heart of Exceptional Customer Service are understanding customers and their needs, emotional intelligence and problem solving. Our time-proven courses are taught by expert Customer Service Experts with years of real-world experience.
Introduction to Exceptional Customer Service
- What is Exceptional Customer Service?
- What does Exceptional Customer Service look and feel like?
- Customer Service Principles
- Customer Service Techniques
- Customer Satisfaction
Dealing with Customers
- Communication Skills
- Excelling Expectations
- Service Standards
- Captive Customers
- Managing a Customers Emotions
- Managing your Own Emotions
- Assertiveness and being Firm
- Turning Negative Experiences into Positive Ones
Customer Care Standards
- Building Rapport
- Building Organisational Reputation
- How to Add Value
- Understanding Trust and Risk
Who is this course for?
This Customer Service Training course is open to anyone and is intended for people who wish to develop their confidence and behaviour towards customers enable them to build and maintain high standards of customer care.
This Course would be useful in the following careers:
- Personal Assistant & Receptionist
- Office Administrators or Office Managers
- Office Clerk
- Marketing Assistants or Marketing Managers
- Customer service Team Member or Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader or Customer Relations Advisor
- Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
There are no formal requirements, so anyone can attend this Customer Service Training course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.