Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
This Diploma in Dog Behaviour and Training at QLS Level 5 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPDQS (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development & career progression more accessible than ever!
You are probably there, whether to train your dog or advance your career as a dog trainer. Whatever your reason is you can accomplish that here. Since we crafted that Dog Behaviour and Training course with a rich form of content which will overview A-Z about how to train your dog. So, enlarge your knowledge and provide the best care to your dog.
A dog is the sweetest animal. Still, it can be aggressive sometimes. But the relieving fact is that; through dog behaviour and training, practising and teaching you can make them behave in a certain way.
In this Dog Behaviour course, we will try to demonstrate to you that in a precise manner. So, go through our updated learning materials and learn about the psychology, training methods and communication procedure with your dog.
Furthermore, after studying this Dog Behaviour and Training course you will get a thorough understanding of their behaviour such as - biting, gnawing, leaping up, anxiety, stress, and fear. All this expertise about your dogs will help you build a strong connection with your dog.
Alongside that, this course will also prepare you for your career. Thus, grasp this chance to acquire all the skills necessary to break into a career as a dog walker, dog groomer, veterinary assistant and many more. You can even start your own grooming business after getting the proper knowledge about dog behaviour. So, don’t let this chance go away from your hand. Seize it now!
After completing this Dog Behaviour course, learners will be able to:
- Discover how to deal with canine behaviours such as biting, gnawing, leaping up, anxiety, stress, and fear.
- Start understanding the psychology of dogs, including how they communicate and think.
- Build up a relationship with your dog for life after completing this course
- Learn how to train your dog in a special, efficient way
- Improve your dog's behaviour around people and your home
- Experiment with different methods and approaches to develop your skills as a canine behaviourist.
So, sign up for this Dog Behaviour and Training course with your smartphone or laptop and join the class from anywhere in the world.
Why Prefer This Dog Behaviour at QLS Level 5 Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme & another accredited by CPDQS which is completely free.
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Dog Behaviour at QLS Level 5 course:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Feeding Time - Aggression and Stealing Food
- Module 3: The Right Way to Greet a Dog
- Module 4: Separation Anxiety
- Module 5: Dog Language - What They're Really Saying!
- Module 6: The Answers To 10 Popular Dog Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked
- Module 7: The Answers To 10 Common Puppy Training Questions That You'll Likely To Be Asked
- Module 8: Dog Training Consultations With Clients
- **Bonus Video** A Demonstration Of A Real-Life Dog Training Consultation
After completing an online module, you will be given immediate access to a specially designed MCQ test. The results will be immediately analysed, and the score will be shown for your review. The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the Diploma in Dog Behaviour and Training at QLS Level 5 exams.
Who is this course for?
This Dog Behaviour is crafted for all. So, if you are a dog owner or a dog groomer, join this Dog Behaviour course to enhance your relevant expertise.
Without learning enthusiasm, you need no other qualification to join this Dog Behaviour course.
Besides acquiring knowledge of caring for your dog, this Dog Behaviour course also opens up a lot of job opportunities for you. Such as:
- Dog Groomer
- Veterinary Assistant
- Dog Walker
- Dog Show Handler
- Dog Trainer
These positions will generally get around £30,000 - £35,000 per annum in the UK.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Diploma in Dog Behaviour and Training at QLS Level 5
Hard copy certificate - Included
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing the Diploma in Dog Behaviour and Training at QLS Level 5, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme andalso you can order CPDQSAccredited Certificate that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The certificates will be home-delivered, completely free of cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.