Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your dog training career or want to develop more advanced skills in dog training? Then this Dog and Puppy Training course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident dog trainer and help you to develop your expertise in dog training.
This Dog and Puppy Training course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Dog and Puppy Training course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident dog trainer and develop more advanced skills. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as a dog trainer.
This Dog and Puppy Training course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This comprehensive Dog and Puppy Training course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of dog training. This Dog and Puppy Training course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
If you’re interested in working as a dog trainer or want to learn more skills on dog training but unsure of where to start, then this Dog and Puppy Training course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident dog trainer and develop more advanced skills.
The Dog and Puppy Training course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a dog trainer.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
Why Choose This Dog and Puppy Training Course:
- Boost your career in dog training
- Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Special Offer - Free Course Completion PDF Certificate, Pet First Aid & CPR Online Training, MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) accredited certificate in 1 course
- Learn from industry experts
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Get a bonus Pet First Aid & CPR Online Training course for FREE
- 2 Recognised Accreditation (CPD UK and IPHM) in 1 Course
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
The Dog and Puppy Training is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a dog trainer, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of dog training, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the Dog and Puppy Training course into 16 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of dog training to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive Dog and Puppy Training course includes the following modules:
The following module of the Dog and Puppy Training course will set you up with a solid foundation in the dog training industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
The Proof Is In The Pudding - This Is What People Say
- Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Person Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!
Here's What You'll Get From This Course
- Here’s what you’ll get from this Course
The 4 Top Puppy Problems Answered
- You’ll discover how to avoid first night crying in this video
- Here’s the best way to toilet train your puppy
- **Bonus Video** Puppy toilet training questions answered
- Find out how to stop your puppy from biting your hands and toes
- How To Stop your puppy from chewing your furniture and best items
- In this video you’ll find out the best way to socialize your puppy
- How to prevent separation anxiety from developing in your puppy
More Puppy Questions Answered
- In this video you’ll learn how to crate train your puppy
- During this video you’ll see how to groom your puppy
- In this video you’ll learn about feeding your puppy
- You’ll discover how to stop your puppy from stealing your clothes in this video
- Getting your puppy ready for a walk
- Start leash work and recalling training now with your puppy – here’s how
- How to stop your puppy from eating poop!
- Supplementary Resources – Dog and Puppy Training
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Dog and Puppy Training course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the Dog and Puppy Training course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF certificate of course completion.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain Dog and Puppy Training Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Dog and Puppy Training course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Dog and Puppy Training course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of dog training.
This Dog and Puppy Training course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Dog and Puppy Training course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Dog and Puppy Training course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This Dog and Puppy Training course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included